Help Me Get Buff NikeTalk S&T **1 MONTH COMPLETED** .... Vol. Come on in RyGuy, Mez, etc.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

i want to blow this thread up... word to timothy mcveigh

seriously... head over to the BB forums or spend half a second in the 900 pg stay n shape thread

mods we really not lockin this?

laugh.gif
Shutup. This is sports & TRAINING. If anything, this is where a post like this belongs.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

*goes to create duplicate threads on things that r so open ended that they turn into exact replicas of threads we already have on this board

what part of getting buff is sports or training? narcissm maybe but if u need a message board to tell u how to eat, lift,and sleep...
30t6p3b.gif

o wait? he wanted specifics? thats right theres a 900 page thread that delves into every aspect of this... (regimens, nutrition, supplements, etc)

i dont know whay this irritates the hell outta me either but of all places to allow more pollution... whys it gotta be S&T?
sick.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

JewSeeJay wrote:
Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

JewSeeJay wrote:
i want to blow this thread up... word to timothy mcveigh

seriously... head over to the BB forums or spend half a second in the 900 pg stay n shape thread

mods we really not lockin this?

laugh.gif
Shutup. This is sports & TRAINING. If anything, this is where a post like this belongs.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

*goes to create duplicate threads on things that r so open ended that they turn into exact replicas of threads we already have on this board

what part of getting buff is sports or training? narcissm maybe but if u need a message board to tell u how to eat, lift,and sleep...
30t6p3b.gif

o wait? he wanted specifics? thats right theres a 900 page thread that delves into every aspect of this... (regimens, nutrition, supplements, etc)

i dont know whay this irritates the hell outta me either but of all places to allow more pollution... whys it gotta be S&T?
sick.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

Take a seat. 

This area of NT is for bettering yourself through physical exertion as much as it is for jinxing Joe Haden's season.
tired.gif

Breakfast
Snack
Lunch
Snack
Dinner.
Snack.

This is what I'm working w/ .

Can I get some recommendations for healthy snacks?  I need more variety.

About to go get in in w/ Tony Horton.  I'm going to run 1 mile before every session. 

Pretty sure I'm skipping Yoga every week, though.  It's like 2 hours long. I don't have that kind of time.

Question, do you guys do specific forearm workouts or do your forearms get bigger naturally with the exercises you're already doing?

I dont want some disproportionate arms with big upper arms and scrawny forearms.

Yeah I barely do anything specifically devoted to fore arms, I'm a slim dude to begin with so I'm straight the way I am.

I train to gain strength ALWAYS, not necessarily to get bigger so I don't eat an OD amount (one protein shake at most, and very inconsistently).

As long as I feel good and healthy I am straight, my lower back issues are a whole different story though (waiting for MRI results tomm). I suffer from lower back tightness from having an office job, sitting is no bueno.

stumbled upon this thread.

can someone link me to the fitnes thread?

I lost 25lb from late august to october.

I'm starting Kris Gethin's hardcore 12week transformation program and would like some input from NT. Thanks guys

Been going every day (minus weekends).... been going with a friend who knows what he's doing, so I just follow what he does, and he gives me tips here and there. A personal trainer without paying somewhat 
laugh.gif

We're at about a month, I've seen some little results, definitely going to keep it up.

Back
Top Bottom