Help me decide quick!! Vol: Gay Club **PICS**

I have like one hour
laugh.gif
this girl that I have known for a minute wants to get at me tonight and she invited me to a gay club with her and her friends. She isso tempting
pimp.gif
. But is this crossing the line. Gay guys already like meenough as it is

And you already know

What? NO PLAYA damn. She says that she will tell everyone that I'm straight and she will show them
pimp.gif
....that I'm straight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

I have like one hour
laugh.gif
this girl that I have none for a minute wants to get at me tonight and she invited me to a gay club with her and her friends. She is so tempting
pimp.gif
. But is this crossing the line. Gay guys already like me enough as it is

And you already know

sick.gif

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

I have like one hour
laugh.gif
this girl that I have none for a minute wants to get at me tonight and she invited me to a gay club with her and her friends. She is so tempting
pimp.gif
. But is this crossing the line. Gay guys already like me enough as it is

And you already know

sick.gif

My bad playa. I was typing mad fast
laugh.gif

It's a trap! And being that most all her friends are gay, she may think you are as well. That's not a diss or a joke.

no ayo

but ive been 3 times and every time it was cool

way more girls than guys in clubs like that

just remember go as a group and if you take off any article of clothing you are gay

you might regret it...

just hope one of her friends doesnt tag along after the club....son might wanna get in on the action too.

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

no ayo

but ive been 3 times and every time it was cool

way more girls than guys in clubs like that

just remember go as a group and if you take of any article of clothing you are gay
I'm nervous because I would have to dress up. And I'm known to dress "as good as a gay dude"
nerd.gif

nt is like homophobe central so you shouldnt be asking here. just go, you arent going to get raped by dudes or anything.

Back
Top Bottom