Heat vs Thunder 8PM E/T ESPN. Finals Preview???

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by Oasis

1. I'm not Fresh
2. This is a regular season game. The majority of NT said the Bulls would beat us in the post-season, since they had our # in the regular season, and we saw how that turned out.
The majority of NT also said the Heat would sweep the Mavs last year. We saw how that turned out

And they're playing for home court advantage so are you saying the Heat don't care about regular season game ?
Majority of NT picked the Mavs. It was on the first page.
they only picked the mavs because niketalkers are some haters
laugh.gif
i dont think anyone really thought the mavs would win...

LeBron had a really bad game and OKC's passing was epic. That's the most assists KD has had all year (
glasses.gif

^Miami's weakness is the front court so it's no surprise the bigs for OKC went ham.

Originally Posted by roboski

^^^ not to mention Serge had about 20pts and Perkins scored a season high 16pts. ^^^

umm you make it sound like Perkins was hitting shots he won't normally make or had a fluke game....Dude had like 7 open 2 handed dunks
laugh.gif
.  That was OKC making good passes and Miami having break downs. 

memphisboi55 wrote:
nflowshoe wrote:
I can see the thunder in the finals but the heat wont make it this year. They are going to have a hard time against the bulls,magic,knicks

ti-laughing.gif

Bookmarked......... If they knicks move up to the 7th seed the heat better play hard. You guys arent considering the CHOKE factor for the heat. Im not saying the Knicks are the favorite, but they wouldn't be surprised if they win. Knicks bench>Heat bench 

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

memphisboi55 wrote:
nflowshoe wrote:
I can see the thunder in the finals but the heat wont make it this year. They are going to have a hard time against the bulls,magic,knicks
ti-laughing.gif

Bookmarked......... If they knicks move up to the 7th seed the heat better play hard. You guys arent considering the CHOKE factor for the heat. Im not saying the Knicks are the favorite, but they wouldn't be surprised if they win. Knicks bench>Heat bench 

20ubfo6.gif

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Fluke game, Heat saving energy for when it matters.

It's responses like this that give the few legit Heat fans on here a bad rap.

Would it have been a fluke game if the Heat won yesterday?
grin.gif

Thunder outplayed the Heat bottomline. Durant had a better game than LeBron, Heat had too many turnovers, Battier was clanking 3s most of the game, and the Heat's defensive effort yesterday was lackluster at best.

It's not a good sign when Ibaka and Perkins combine for almost as many points as Wade and LeBron.

the way i see it will the heat/bulls/thunder trio:

thunder matchup well against heat

bulls matchup well against the thunder

heat matchup well against the bulls

Bron has been in a bad slump lately, highlighted by this game.

Less than 20 PPG on 44% shooting in his last 5 games.

He says it's his elbow. Hopefully for MIA, it'll heal sooner rather than later.

No way the Heat can survive against a OKC like this.

I'll literally bet on OKC to beat the Heat every time. They have no answer for Perkins or Ibaka. They're unmatched in the paint.

..and I haven't even discussed Durant/Hardy/Westbrook
sick.gif

I'm going to go out on a limb and say:

Spoiler [+]
OKC = 2012 Champs

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

No way the Heat can survive against a OKC like this.

I'll literally bet on OKC to beat the Heat every time. They have no answer for Perkins or Ibaka. They're unmatched in the paint.

..and I haven't even discussed Durant/Hardy/Westbrook
sick.gif

I'm going to go out on a limb and say:

Spoiler [+]
OKC = 2012 Champs
Will quote this after we hoist the chip in June. 
pimp.gif

I used to think the heat were the best team in the nba, but I just think they are going to cave in. The heat remind me of Tyson after he got out of jail.........they will knockout the bums but self destruct against worthy opponent. I cant wait till the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom