Heat vs Thunder 8PM E/T ESPN. Finals Preview???

This OKC team. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Airfresh ?

OKC > Fraud Heat

1. I'm not Fresh
2. This is a regular season game. The majority of NT said the Bulls would beat us in the post-season, since they had our # in the regular season, and we saw how that turned out.

Originally Posted by Oasis

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Airfresh ?

OKC > Fraud Heat

1. I'm not Fresh
2. This is a regular season game. The majority of NT said the Bulls would beat us in the post-season, since they had our # in the regular season, and we saw how that turned out.

CosmicCannon?

Damn, KD is playing like a cheat code, some of the shots...

S/N: Lisa Salters looking good, and she thick too
Spoiler [+]
75351985.jpg

Typical Heat basketball game. If you were a casual NBA fan u would think the Heat are one of the lower tier NBA teams.

Originally Posted by roboski

Typical Heat basketball game. If you were a casual NBA fan u would think the Heat are one of the lower tier NBA teams.

Exactly
Come playoff time, I will laugh at all of our haters, when we crush the competition.

roboski wrote:

Exactly
Come playoff time, I will laugh at all of our haters, when we crush the competition.

Wait what? Lebrons teams almost alwys have spectactular regular seasons and every years "Hes hungry" but everyone realizes come playoff time , including Bron himself, that he actually sits down when he pees in the playoffs. 

please.... No one cares what Lebron & the Heat do in the Regular season. Its like "Ok, we've seen this episode before and we all know how it ends."

OT: Animal Thug, what do you do as a staff member, do you have mod privileges?

OT: Animal Thug, what do you do as a staff member, do you have mod privileges?

Buy/Sell guide my man. Size 9 and under and size 10.5-11 forums are my turf. I approve/deny threads, assist members accordingly, and get rid of scumbag scammers. Not a mod though.

I really wish lebron would play off the ball more. He could be the best finisher ever yet he insists on trying to be magic 2.0

Back
Top Bottom