Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Wade killin these boys.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

This game just goes to show that this is, and always will be, Wade's team.

Why do people say dumb things?

If I hear one more person say that Wade should've been the MVP based off of this ONE game, I'm going to scream

im satisfied with Wade finally showing up

im totally ok with Bron taking the back seat right now in this game

when the Heat make it to the finals and LeBron DOESNT turn into that great player that we all know he can be and just put up crazy numbers and take over the team and show why HE IS THE BEST IN THE NBA.............thats when ill be mad

I mean really is this a shock that the Heat are beating the pacers? This initially wasnt even thought of to be a contest. It was a nice stand by the pacers for a few games and they almost shook the Heat but really this is the outcome that really should happen.

This is the best part of the season, when the fans get to give it up for their guys one last time. Some fans do it better than others (Dallas fans leaving early and ##$%). If they lose on the road, you gotta go to the airport and do it. I knew Granger #*! was going to bounce without shaking hands.

You know the drill 
pimp.gif

This game is in the refrigerator, the door's closed, the light's out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's getting hard and the Jello's jiggling.

Congrats to the Heat.

Pacers gave them hell.

Now the question is will Bosh be ready by Monday?

Goldswagger my ***! Thank you pacers for waking up a "sleeping giant" in WADE!!! Killer performance! D.Wade doing his 2k12 version! ECF baby! Hahaha! GO HEAT!!!

Back
Top Bottom