Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

At least NBA players are taking things personal again. Too much of this buddy-buddy crap for years where they all hug and hi-five when it's over. Players are giving a crap, and it's good.

roll.gif
@ Wade running through these bums.

Congrats to the Heat, I never complained about refs, and this game was refereed about as even as possible. In the end it was our own inability to take care of the basketball that doomed us. All those turnovers to an athletic team like MIA are inexcusable. In the offseason, a pass 1st point guard and a backup center have to be our biggest priorities

After Dallas beat Miami last year they really needed a tough series where they were down and had to respond.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

It is most definitely Wade's team and it will never be Bron's. Good season, good series Pacers.

Boy Bye.
laugh.gif

Wade has even acknowledged its Bron's team.

Another BASED performance.

Pacers really lost to Miami in 6 wit' no Bosh? I thought they were a better squad than that...

+

Best shooting guard in the world?

Spoiler [+]
Dwyane-Wade-vs.-Lakers.jpg

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

At least NBA players are taking things personal again. Too much of this buddy-buddy crap for years where they all hug and hi-five when it's over. Players are giving a crap, and it's good.
Out of curiousity, did you ever critize LeBron for not shaking the Magic's hands back in '09?

Originally Posted by solarius49

Congrats to the Heat, I never complained about refs, and this game was refereed about as even as possible. In the end it was our own inability to take care of the basketball that doomed us. All those turnovers to an athletic team like MIA are inexcusable. In the offseason, a pass 1st point guard and a backup center have to be our biggest priorities

Good sportmanship
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
at these Bron haters.  I KNEW i was going to come into this thread with all this "Wade is the best player on the Heat" after ONE game !!#@@$**.  I'm a bigger Wade supporter than I am Bron but some of y'all dudes be saying the DUMBEST things for real.  I bet some of y'all probably think Wade was the best Heat player for this series to huh?
laugh.gif

Seriously.. Im pondering that too Dipset.. You just got beat 3 times in a row w/o Bosh.. No significant 3rd option. I dont know
Tell me why Mario Chalmers had 2 double digit rebounding games though.. lol

It doesn't matter what Bron does. All Wade has to do is have one good game where he's the reason why the Heat win, and people come out the woodwork to say "This is Wade's team." Doesn't matter if Lebron goes off for 10 games striaght and is the reason why the Heat win 10 in a row. Its all ignored until Wade goes off..

I thought Boston would have a chance to beat the Heat, but with the injuries and way they are so inconsistent, I highly doubt it now. That's if they even get by Philly. Heat back to the Finals in 6.

I called it after game 4. Vogel lost it even though his players choked as well.

Wade started getting layups and kept getting layups starting in the second half of game 3 and Vogel never adjusted. Dude has 2 games to adjust and did not even try anything new other than trapping way too late.

Pacers also have the worst passing in the NBA. Even worse than the LAkers
sick.gif

Granger is all talk as well. Dude was ghost.

Originally Posted by MPire

It doesn't matter what Bron does. All Wade has to do is have one good game where he's the reason why the Heat win, and people come out the woodwork to say "This is Wade's team." Doesn't matter if Lebron goes off for 10 games striaght and is the reason why the Heat win 10 in a row. Its all ignored until Wade goes off..

So annoying
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

If Bosh is ready to play by Monday fine its cool, but no need to rush, as long the bench step up we'll be okay.

If it's Boston I want him back for Game 1.

we still have to clarify whose team this is after a great performance by Wade? 
grin.gif

roll.gif

LeBron's team. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom