Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

If Chalmers can stay out of foul trouble, he's the only person capable of giving them consistent double figure scoring.

Outside of him the cupboard is bare. The supporting cast hasn't been giving them much offensively the entire season and that isn't going to change all of a sudden now that they're facing one of the best defenses in the league.

Bron & Wade will both need to have one of best the series of their careers in order to win this if Bosh can't make it back before the ECFs, which is basically what he said a few days ago.

Wade hasn't had a "WOW" game all year and that's gonna have to change.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Lebron is mad passive now.

Hard to believe he used to destroy teams in Cleveland.
He still destroys teams now in the 4th quarter.
There's a stat out there somewhere that proves it. I'm certain of it.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Lebron is mad passive now.

Hard to believe he used to destroy teams in Cleveland.
He still destroys teams now in the 4th quarter.
There's a stat out there somewhere that proves it. I'm certain of it.
He's leading all players in the postseason this year with 10 ppg in the fourth quarter. Last year against CHI & BOS he was at 9.4 ppg, all three of which are up there with his CLE numbers.

He just had a very odd, poor finish to last night's game.

I hope this win makes Indy like sharks smelling blood in the water. They need to straight up manhandle the heat & disrespect them. It's clear to me that things can get in the heads of all the heat players top to bottom. I'm going to be really mad if Indy gets blown out which is what the heat should come back & do. Can't wait till game 3.

absolutely no supporting cast for the heat. if either wade or bron is off they will more than likely lose. how bad is an abdominal strain? who else in the league had that injury and how long were they out?

DMan14 wrote:
absolutely no supporting cast for the heat. if either wade or bron is off they will more than likely lose. how bad is an abdominal strain? who else in the league had that injury and how long were they out?

It's one of those injuries that can get worst if you attempt to play; and/or get better very quickly if you let it heal. They're pretty much allowing to recover to 100% to play.

There has been players who've been out 4 weeks because of an groin strain, and players who've been out 2-3 games because of it.

It really all depends on the healing process.

[h1]Wade finds motivation in Pacers' celebration[/h1]
MIAMI — The Miami Heat have found some newmotivation against the Indiana Pacers. Or at least Dwyane Wade believes theyhave.

Following Tuesday's 78-75 Game 2 East semifinal loss to the Pacers, the Heatguard was asked about Thursday’s Game 3 at Indiana. But he still wanted totalk about Game 2.

"I heard they wanted to be like the Dallas Mavericks, in a sense,"Wade said about an apparent reference to Pacers coach Frank Vogel using lastyear's Mavs team, which beat the Heat in Miami for the title, as motivation forIndiana. "I saw their little celebration at the end of (Game 2). I don't knowif they didn't expect to win, but every night we go out on the court, we expectto win."

Wade then was asked about the celebration, but didn't elaborate on whatspecifically irritated him.

"They say their identity, they say they want to be like Dallas," Wadesaid. "So they celebrated like Dallas, I guess."

Link

Originally Posted by DMan14

Shaq had it back in '99 and missed 5 weeks (21 games). MASSIVELY different body types though
laugh.gif
. Ginobili had it too and missed two weeks.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

With all that said:

-Wade needs to be suspended to get his attitude in check. I hate the way he tries to bully people when things don't go his way. And btw...if he's not shooting off glass ruh roh..dude needs to quit the long range attempts because he cant make them.

Yet everyone says the NBA is soft now, and no one hard fouls anymore....smh

Yo wade is complaining about excessive celebration? Tell him to check out this vid again. This is excessive. David West was waving his team off the court to get into the locker room after the game.

Noticed the pacers also stole home-court advantage away with the win yesterday too
laugh.gif

If the Heat go down 2-1; I don't see how they climb back out without the home-court assisting them..  

I don't see what Wade seen...nobody celebrated
laugh.gif

Yo this wade dude is a troll man. He's worried about other dudes then himself & his team. Here's the vid of West telling his squad to get off the court quickly...

Originally Posted by ill steelo

[h1]Wade finds motivation in Pacers' celebration[/h1]
MIAMI — The Miami Heat have found some newmotivation against the Indiana Pacers. Or at least Dwyane Wade believes theyhave.

Following Tuesday's 78-75 Game 2 East semifinal loss to the Pacers, the Heatguard was asked about Thursday’s Game 3 at Indiana. But he still wanted totalk about Game 2.

"I heard they wanted to be like the Dallas Mavericks, in a sense,"Wade said about an apparent reference to Pacers coach Frank Vogel using lastyear's Mavs team, which beat the Heat in Miami for the title, as motivation forIndiana. "I saw their little celebration at the end of (Game 2). I don't knowif they didn't expect to win, but every night we go out on the court, we expectto win."

Wade then was asked about the celebration, but didn't elaborate on whatspecifically irritated him.

"They say their identity, they say they want to be like Dallas," Wadesaid. "So they celebrated like Dallas, I guess."
Link

indifferent.gif
 u still need motivation after what happen to you last year? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

What is Wade talking about? I thought DWest was trying to get everybody off the court.

I mean, why would he be doing that if they weren't doing SOMETHING mid-court.
Still, Wade is off-base for the celebrating comments. And he is slowly becoming one of my hated basketball players.

These heat players are straight clowns, maybe they'll tweet something to get fired up for game 3.

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

With all that said:

-Wade needs to be suspended to get his attitude in check. I hate the way he tries to bully people when things don't go his way. And btw...if he's not shooting off glass ruh roh..dude needs to quit the long range attempts because he cant make them.

Yet everyone says the NBA is soft now, and no one hard fouls anymore....smh

laugh.gif

This is what I don't get.  Dudes on here are quick to point out how tough the players and the NBA was back in the 80's/90's with how they fouled etc., but now want Wade to be suspended. 

[Marlo] you want it to be one way, but it's the other way [/Marlo]

NT is so fickle.

I would pay $20 to watch a few games at a bar with the entire NT Sports forum...comedy.  There are so many uneducated experts who are so deeply rooted in substance lacking convictions.  Ignorance is bliss.  

I don't understand how some people can have such a vested interest in another team, other than their own, and get excited at them losing. 

I support local teams and like to see good people do well. 

Some people sound like they get more arousal out of Lebron's misfortunes than the female species. 

roll.gif
@ Heat fans still thinking they can win it all this year, have you guys not seen the Thunder or Spurs play lately? thats what a championship team looks like. They are complete teams from top to bottom. At the end of the day it comes down to adjustments, coaching and team chemistry, something the Heat and Lakers are lacking!
Wade also needs to just shut his mouth and play. He is still on that "The world is a better place when the Heat loose" mentality. Damn dirty mofo. I think im starting to dislike Wade more than i do Lebron.

Back
Top Bottom