Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Jason Smith got suspended two games for doing essentially the same thing to Blake Griffin.

I doubt Wade gets anything though.

No one on the Pacers made more than 5 shots and you still lose
sick.gif

Joel Anthony - 34 minutes, 0 pts, 6 rebounds 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Anyone got a full clip of that wade trip/push/accident? Didn't see it on tv and the .gif might be misleading

It's not misleading.  Pacers were on the fast break due to a Wade mistake and Wade had to compensate for his mistake by hurting somebody.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by AG 47

Why does Dwayne Wade continue to get a pass?

2006 was only 6 years ago.

And Al3xis, I need to see a performance like this again to think Miami has a chance to lose this series. 1/16 from 3, first game without Bosh, 35% from the field, and still only lost by 3.
You act like the Pacers didn't shoot 37.8%, 3-15 from 3pt, 70% from FT line (to Heat's 69%), have 5 more turnovers than the Heat and only won by 3...

I still think the Heat will win in 6 games as I originally stated.  I didn't see anything (from an unbiased) stand point that impressed me.  The Heat lost this game....Indiana didn't win it.  Indiana was completely shut down for the majority of the game.  

If the Heat shooters start knocking down shots and the make some adjustments....they will be ok. 

Indiana reminds me of OKC last year....young, talented, but struggles down the stretch of games. 

The series will come back to Miami all tied up 2-2. 

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Lebron made the right "basketball play"...
laugh.gif
 Dude can't even cut his own steak at restaurants much less show up in the 4th quarters of playoff games...

Originally Posted by psk2310

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Lebron made the right "basketball play"...
laugh.gif
 Dude can't even cut his own steak at restaurants much less show up in the 4th quarters of playoff games...

It's not his fault. It's on the coach.

Maybe someone should give bron a pep talk in the locker room like Tanaka did for Cerrano in Major League about having some "marbles"....

Originally Posted by CAto312

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by Prada G

ok tough guy

changing someone quote is corny.
If meth didn't have that talk with me in the PM I would be doing my usual ranting.

Never seen you before, so your post to me is now officially irrelevant to my eyes.

What gives, you're typing normally??I didn't mind your epic trolling last year.

Have too man, Meth watching me 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by juicyju

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

mcwux4.jpg

nerd.gif

AllenIversonFan01 wrote:
Chalmers was more worried about the flop than the actual shot. Dude swears he Lebron and hes gonna get the call every time.
UTVOL23 wrote:
wade sitting there tapping his elbow like chalmers got hit on the shot when no player from indiana was anywhere close to his elbow.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Had Chalmers kicked out his legs and acted like he was hit with a sawed off shotgun, he may have gotten a call. But if he had got the call,

the floodgates would have (re)opened about Stern/refs "rigging" the series.

Originally Posted by Prada G

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Do you think anyone forgot you from last year?
nerd.gif
srsly?
Yall better have not forgotten me 
pimp.gif
who are you doggie
no one knows or remembers you

you mad thirsty for efame get a life

Who's kid is this and where did he come from? 
laugh.gif

And i'm thirsty for Miami to get this chip. 
smokin.gif

Try again.

The way this thread jumped I thought the series was already over.. Ya'll are too funny..
Good thing im a fan of the Hornets and Rockets, don't have to hear any slander towards us b/c we can't even make the playoffs lol.

i really am tired of these flops. miami went in last night.... snapping their heads back and all that is all bad

Originally Posted by psk2310

I'm looking forward to seeing how this series unfolds & if the 4th quarter last night is going to get in bron's head the rest of the series/playoffs...Dude needs to hire a sports psychologist stat...
I doubt it will being that he dropped 16 in the 4th against the same team on Sunday

If anything he should be getting killed for the 3 missed FT (or was it 4?) in OT moreso than the pass to Wade or the last shot Chalmers took.
sick.gif

That would be more of a Negative if they weren't a team who had evenly distributed scoring all season long

Last nights loss was pitiful. The Pacers play like they're scared of LeBron and Wade which is why I didn't think they had a chance to win a game. Bottom line is the MVP can't do this, again. I was literally seeing flashbacks of the actions that lost last years Finals and it was disheartening. You can't be head and shoulders above everyone else in the talent department and pass it off to anyone. And it's probably wrong that we want to put so much on him when no one outside of Wade scores more than 5 pts but this is it. It's not the first game of the season or the All Star game. You're 11 games from your first championship. If you can't shut the game down and make the opposition fall back into their shells now then I don't know what to tell you. People criticize LeBron because we all know who he should be by now and in those moments that define legends he just slows down. These dudes have got to come out aggressive every game, running those highlight reel plays, charging the lane and doing everything they can to force the opponent to think that they're outmatched talent wise. Once you get them thinking that then you break their confidence and they're done. But when you play sloppy, no one outside of the stars hit shots, and appear frustrated and tired then teams will take advantage. And that's exactly what Dallas did last year and what Indy did last night. These losses are the most frustrating because its not like you get into a legitimate shootout and just get outmatched overall. You're bad play basically handed them a win.
30t6p3b.gif

With all that said:

-Wade needs to be suspended to get his attitude in check. I hate the way he tries to bully people when things don't go his way. And btw...if he's not shooting off glass ruh roh..dude needs to quit the long range attempts because he cant make them.

-Chalmers, Miller, Battier. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 They're better than 5 points a game. These guys have got to contribute. 5pts or less for everyone outside of the big 2 is just unacceptable.
30t6p3b.gif

-Pittman and Curry need to get some burn. Turiaf and Anthony are active but I feel like they're just not strong enough to compete with capable centers.

-Bron hits those free throws in the 4th and I'm probably not even posting in here this morning. Maybe we're overreacting. Maybe we're concerned because we've seen what similar play leads to. Oh well, game three Thursday. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

Originally Posted by MaxElite

sick.gif

This.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

That's what happens when no one outside of Wade/Bron has more that 5 points.  Indy is that deep.

No doubt, it's a credit to the Pacers depth. But they only scored 78 points. Miami's Defense did their job.

Greater point is how horrible Miami's offense looks.

Back
Top Bottom