Heat vs Celtics - 7:30 TNT

eek.gif

How many more timeouts do the Heat have left? This is like when you were blowing a team out in My Player on NBA 2K10 and the other team kept calling TO's when you scored

America's favorite bandwagon team is about to be exposed. 8/33 shooting in the first half, 20 points.

I swear Miami would be better off if they added Bosh + role player additions instead of adding LeBron. Wade needs shooters out there so he can create.

How many more timeouts do the Heat have left? This is like when you were blowing a team out in My Player on NBA 2K10 and the other team kept calling TO's when you scored

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Some of ya'll acting like this is an elimination game in the playoffs though...
thats not the point this isnt how you want to open the season when there was already people out there questioning your team out side the big three

MyNameisFACE FACE
Haslem's hairline obviously signed to another team.
2 minutes ago

lol

MyNameisFACE FACE
Haslem's hairline obviously signed to another team.
2 minutes ago

lol

i wish they wouldn't schedule marquee teams against each other so early in the season...... i know it;s for ratings and stuff but this is ugly and it doesn't really say anything about either team

i wish they wouldn't schedule marquee teams against each other so early in the season...... i know it;s for ratings and stuff but this is ugly and it doesn't really say anything about either team

Originally Posted by bredin808

America's favorite bandwagon team is about to be exposed. 8/33 shooting in the first half, 20 points.

I swear Miami would be better off if they added Bosh + role player additions instead of adding LeBron. Wade needs shooters out there so he can create.
well not that I'm defending them but that's where they miss Mike Miller.

Originally Posted by bredin808

well not that I'm defending them but that's where they miss Mike Miller.

Maybe Boston is just that Good????????

They still have a great nucleus and they are playing great defense.

I wasn't sold that this game was going to be a guranteed "W," but if we lose it's just going to add fuel to the fire.  I feel bad for the 76'ers.

I wasn't sold that this game was going to be a guranteed "W," but if we lose it's just going to add fuel to the fire.  I feel bad for the 76'ers.

Back
Top Bottom