Heat vs Celtics - 7:30 TNT

laugh.gif
 Man, we need a lot of work. But the Celtics lookin better than last year.

laugh.gif
 Man, we need a lot of work. But the Celtics lookin better than last year.

Spoelstra is obviously still tinkering w/sub patterns. He hasn't had Wade all preaseason so it's only natural that he is still fiddling with the lineup changes.

His best bet is to always have 2 of the 3 on the floor at the same time. Not sure why he is trying to force the pace with all 3 guys on the floor at the same time.

All 3 are used to being the focal point. So rotate 'em out and feature each man as the main scorer throughout the game.

Should open the game w/the main 3, rotate and have 2 out of 3 on the floor for the 2nd and 3rd quarters (depending on matchups). And close the game w/all 3 on the floor again.

Spoelstra is obviously still tinkering w/sub patterns. He hasn't had Wade all preaseason so it's only natural that he is still fiddling with the lineup changes.

His best bet is to always have 2 of the 3 on the floor at the same time. Not sure why he is trying to force the pace with all 3 guys on the floor at the same time.

All 3 are used to being the focal point. So rotate 'em out and feature each man as the main scorer throughout the game.

Should open the game w/the main 3, rotate and have 2 out of 3 on the floor for the 2nd and 3rd quarters (depending on matchups). And close the game w/all 3 on the floor again.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

A slam dunk champ gets an outlet pass that leaves him all alone to the rim... and that's the result? 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

He knew he wasn't going to get 30+ attempts at it.

Hate Boston, but I'm really rooting for them right now. I hoping Miami plays Boston in the playoffs and get swept.

Hate Boston, but I'm really rooting for them right now. I hoping Miami plays Boston in the playoffs and get swept.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

A slam dunk champ gets an outlet pass that leaves him all alone to the rim... and that's the result? 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

He knew he wasn't going to get 30+ attempts at it.

The hate that the Heat are getting is getting annoying. I'm not talking about on here, cause I haven't really read any of the threads, but damn. It's the first game of year and people are talking like they are done.

Pat Riley is on his way down from the suite level
laugh.gif

in all seriousness lets get it together HEAT the whole country rooting against you

now is not the time to B***h up

I wish I felt like digging up LeBrocalypse posts. I stayed saying, those 3 don't make sense together. They needed should've wanted Amare, not Bosh. Bosh is a *##+@ and is just Haslem 2.0.

I wish I felt like digging up LeBrocalypse posts. I stayed saying, those 3 don't make sense together. They needed should've wanted Amare, not Bosh. Bosh is a *##+@ and is just Haslem 2.0.

The hate that the Heat are getting is getting annoying. I'm not talking about on here, cause I haven't really read any of the threads, but damn. It's the first game of year and people are talking like they are done.

Pat Riley is on his way down from the suite level
laugh.gif

in all seriousness lets get it together HEAT the whole country rooting against you

now is not the time to B***h up

The Heat are playing the worst you're going to see them all year and they are still only down 11 at this point

The Heat are playing the worst you're going to see them all year and they are still only down 11 at this point

Back
Top Bottom