HBO's Series: Game of Thrones (4/17, 9:00-10:05 p.m. ET/PT)

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

I hate that little punk Jeofrey!
Honestly, I can't think of one character on any TV series that I ever hated more.  Biggest. Douche. Ever.    

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

I hate that little punk Jeofrey!
Honestly, I can't think of one character on any TV series that I ever hated more.  Biggest. Douche. Ever.    

He's a good actor.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

He's a good actor.
laugh.gif
He is.  And perfectly casted too.  His appearance and voice contributes to how much I dislike him.  Its like a perfect storm of doucheness. 

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

He's a good actor.
laugh.gif
He is.  And perfectly casted too.  His appearance and voice contributes to how much I dislike him.  Its like a perfect storm of doucheness. 

^^^ That chart is cool and helpful (definitely with spelling some of the names), but they should have put an * next to Joffrey's name (and the other kids supposedly from the Robert Cersei uninion? -- I think I remember Ned saying they were Jamie's too, but I'm not sure).

^^^ That chart is cool and helpful (definitely with spelling some of the names), but they should have put an * next to Joffrey's name (and the other kids supposedly from the Robert Cersei uninion? -- I think I remember Ned saying they were Jamie's too, but I'm not sure).

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Na that would spoil it for people following on still. Notie the chart doesn't show a few deceased characters like Viserys or Robert either, or show the union between Joffery and Sansa

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Na that would spoil it for people following on still. Notie the chart doesn't show a few deceased characters like Viserys or Robert either, or show the union between Joffery and Sansa

Sansa finally showed us something when she said "Maybe Rob will give me your head" and moved to push the little brat off the bridge. The Hound knew it to, but you can see he kind of likes Sansa.

Hey, the most epic quote is still the last words Dani said when her brother died; "FIRE CANT KILL A DRAGON!" She has 3 dragons at her command. That's gonna be a real big advantage once they're bigger.

Loosing Drogo was the only part that sucked though. Dude had the most swagger of anyone I've seen in TV since the Rock.

Sansa finally showed us something when she said "Maybe Rob will give me your head" and moved to push the little brat off the bridge. The Hound knew it to, but you can see he kind of likes Sansa.

Hey, the most epic quote is still the last words Dani said when her brother died; "FIRE CANT KILL A DRAGON!" She has 3 dragons at her command. That's gonna be a real big advantage once they're bigger.

Loosing Drogo was the only part that sucked though. Dude had the most swagger of anyone I've seen in TV since the Rock.

Haven't watched it yet, will when I get home.

off topic a bit, but now that this is over. Will How to Make it in America be starting back anytime soon?

off topic a bit, but now that this is over. Will How to Make it in America be starting back anytime soon?

Originally Posted by omgitswes

They started the taping around March for the next season so I can see it come back on after Entourage finishes up.

They started the taping around March for the next season so I can see it come back on after Entourage finishes up.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Cool.  Good to hear HTMIIA is coming back.  I wasn't sure.  I don't love that show as much as some others from HBO, but its solid and (most likely) will be as good or better than anything else on Sunday night when it starts airing again. 

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Cool.  Good to hear HTMIIA is coming back.  I wasn't sure.  I don't love that show as much as some others from HBO, but its solid and (most likely) will be as good or better than anything else on Sunday night when it starts airing again. 

Back
Top Bottom