HBO's Series: Game of Thrones (4/17, 9:00-10:05 p.m. ET/PT)

Game of Thrones got it's highest ratings of the season with the finale
pimp.gif

With all the good reviews and hype, the ratings are only gonna be even higher next season. I don't think fans are gonna have to worry about the show going away anytime soon. At least until it catches up to Martins slow writing.

Game of Thrones got it's highest ratings of the season with the finale
pimp.gif

With all the good reviews and hype, the ratings are only gonna be even higher next season. I don't think fans are gonna have to worry about the show going away anytime soon. At least until it catches up to Martins slow writing.

how much of the book did the first season cover?

how many seasons do you think this show can last?

how much of the book did the first season cover?

how many seasons do you think this show can last?

i hope the series lasts long

but like others have said, im worried about potential budget problems in the future

i hope the series lasts long

but like others have said, im worried about potential budget problems in the future

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

I gotta feeling the Queen is going to let her son Jeofrey smash. lol
It'll probably be a similar situation to what happened in The Pillars of The Earth.  
sick.gif

Rose must have a magic box.  Looks like everyone spends their money on her and Jon is in love with her.

It'll probably be a similar situation to what happened in The Pillars of The Earth.  
sick.gif

Rose must have a magic box.  Looks like everyone spends their money on her and Jon is in love with her.

Originally Posted by shogun

sick.gif

Jon is not in love with her. She is a made up character in the tv series. 

I think book 3 will be divided into 2 seasons since it is the longest.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

sick.gif

If I remember correctly, he did speak about how he thought about her a lot.  Maybe an infatuation.  She may not be in the books but it seems like hbo is planning something for her or they just like to show her a lot.

Originally Posted by knightngale

sick.gif

If I remember correctly, he did speak about how he thought about her a lot.  Maybe an infatuation.  She may not be in the books but it seems like hbo is planning something for her or they just like to show her a lot.

Does anyone know if they are going to be bringing in another "name" actor for the next season since Sean Bean is gone?

I haven't read the books yet, but I'm guessing that Stannis will play a big role next season once as that part of the storyline gains traction. Have they announced who will be cast to play Stannis?

Does anyone know if they are going to be bringing in another "name" actor for the next season since Sean Bean is gone?

I haven't read the books yet, but I'm guessing that Stannis will play a big role next season once as that part of the storyline gains traction. Have they announced who will be cast to play Stannis?

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Yea Stannis will play a big role.  Other than that Robb, Arya, Bran, Tyron, Jon, and Catelyn willplay a big role along with Greyjon (the guy who is always around Robb and is his age).  Renlyn will also have a role and of course Daenyrs is big.

Back
Top Bottom