HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Quote me where I've once suggested that I personally have a negative view of "thots". I actually do accept that many women, like men, like to have casual sex.
I didn't say you did :lol:

If you already accept this why did you even ask who is not a thot on the show? Did you not watch s1 and s2?

I didn't say you did :lol:

If you already accept this why did you even ask who is not a thot on the show? Did you not watch s1 and s2?

I asked a question on a public forum...meaning I'm not asking myself the question...I'm asking other people. I know what I think, I'm asking for opinions.

Is there a better way I should have posed that question?

Money might have been super tight
That job doesn't pay much. I know its a lower wrung than a social worker since its a non-profit.

I asked a question on a public forum...meaning I'm not asking myself the question...I'm asking other people. I know what I think, I'm asking for opinions.

Is there a better way I should have posed that question?
I answered it though even though its kinda obvious unless you have a wildly different definition for thot.

That job doesn't pay much. I know its a lower wrung than a social worker since its a non-profit.

I answered it though even though its kinda obvious unless you have a wildly different definition for thot.

Out of curiousity, why is Kelly a freak but not a thot? Despite not being successful all the time on camera, she is the thirstiest one every time they are out and is always making references to men she hooked up with in the past. She is actively having casual sex albeit freaky stuff. Is she a freaky thot? I think I know what you're getting at but just wanted clarification

Out of curiousity, why is Kelly a freak but not a thot?
Cuz we've seen her get with one dude :lol:

Granted you could call being fingered after first meeting dude at the waffle house hoeish but shes still with him and they clearly vibe on both levels.

But simply put the show hasn't given any good enough amount time to explore the character or expose her as a thot.

Despite not being successful all the time on camera, she is the thirstiest one every time they are out and is always making references to men she hooked up with in the past. She is actively having casual sex albeit freaky stuff. Is she a freaky thot? I think I know what you're getting at but just wanted clarification
We all know that friend or person, male or female that's like that :lol:

I just feel like its only been this season we got a bit more of her to even get to labels. She just seems the more freaky type but she don't seem loose like Molly or eager to **** around like Issa wanted to this season.

Still disappointed in her.

Reminds me a lot of my disappointment in the entire show of Scandal. You have a black woman at a crazy level of power and success and there she is flouncin' around sleepin' with the married President of United States and some Gov't agent lookin' like a floozy.

Think about it, if he would have played his card rights he could have had a rotation of Tasha, Jasmine and the thotty yambs from the grocery store. But now all he has left is his feels for Issa.

True life bruh. He could've had a solid 'Ho-tation' :smokin

Aparna was a lowkey thot disguised as a cool free spirit chick. but when you really break it down, she was just a lil ho too.

Anytime a chick says she's a 'free spirit', I almost always assume she smashin. I subconsciously interpret that as lady speak for 'I'm cool with casual sex'.

It's hard to say Aparna is a thotty. I mean her response on why she smashed ol boy was unsettling to say the least, but more than anything she just came off really confident. She was into Lawrence and she genuinely found that corny dude funny. Didn't mean anything was happening. Lawrence played the situation terribly. He knew it going in, but got shook because she said he smashed more than once later on. Then the way he went about talking about was even more of a no-no. Ninja clearly was overdue for a visit to his 'feelings room'. Word to Chadwick.

Not to mention she didn't even mention moving until Tiffany basically said she was going nowhere in life

Kelly and Tiffany ain't her real friends bruh. They never miss an opportunity to flame Issa's life. They really go in on her celebrity roast style. Tag-teamin and taking turns and **** LOL

And that aint Derek baby! Don't care what anyone says. Everything she do is grandiose to the max. She had assigned seats for his birthday. But the baby announcement was '....oh btw'? FOH

Last edited:
Smashin' a dude because he was in the same room is hardly a show of confidence to me. She only mentioned he was funny after Lawrence asked her for the 2nd/3rd time. I'll give it to you, she did like Lawrence and he played that discomfort horribly but again, she acted like he shouldn't have a problem with her actions.

I got friends I'll rag on relentlessly. Almost every crew got one. They not Molly level close no but that's more of Issa only opening up to Molly and not the other two

IMG_1711.JPG

Imma say that ain't his fault. She defended his pipe game to Issa and said it wasn't bad. She just likes being a sidechick to that extremely long MIB worm

I don't think it was him having an issue or asking, it was the way he went about it. He asked before, she gave up the info and seemed to answer mostly truthfully and even playful poked fun at his jealousy. It was a bad move on his part in the car to assume she's talking to him. Your mind make you out to be the fool if you stew on it.

Tall and lightskin. They play by a different set of rules.

I wish I was a little bit taller....

WOW lmaooo this episode was dope. Top 2 of this season for sure. Maybe even the best.

MORAL OF THE STORY, MOLLY IS A THOTTY!!!

problem is you gotta be a dro tier dude to have them options in the first place.

Lmaoo a "dro tier" dude :lol: this ***** really is the goat

Issa brother 10000% gay. Bruh even said in the car, dont bring no n's to the house unless i'm f'n them.

maybe if derrick gay he was gay with the bro. i tried to watch their dynamic at dinner, but they didnt speak.

Yeah the bro is gay. He said what he said in the car.
Aparna was a lowkey thot disguised as a cool free spirit chick. but when you really break it down, she was just a lil ho too.
She's definitely a thot.
No way I'm parading around kissing a chick in public when she just easily smashing dudes at work just cuz she can. She didn't even say that's her ex. She said he just smashed dude cuz they were drunk. Multiple times. It's one thing if you smashing but to take her seriously nah...

Honestly I think if you wanna get a chick before she gets a bunch of senseless bodies you have to get her right after her relationship. Cuz if she's been single for a while chances are there's gonna be hella bodies and some of which u gon have to be in their face shaking hands and **** :smh: worse case

Lmao!!

People are upset at Molly, but isn't what she did a reflection of what actually happens? Women do a lot of stupid **** (as do men). It's funny how Molly is mad at her father for cheating on her mother, and she gets mad at her mother for accepting it and not being strong, yet she's the other woman in Dro's marriage. Whether it's an open marriage or not, she's still the other woman, and we still don't know the real story behind that yet. As a matter of fact, Molly, Issa, and Lawrence made stupid mistakes, but that's life. I think they did a good job in reflecting that and how stupid people can be.

Simple as it being easier to find Mr. Rightfernow vs Mr. Right

Her standards def dropped when she found that out bout her pops. Season 1 Molly woulda never gave Chicago a chance let alone the drawls

That's why so many are upset. Its like real life.

Although I don't rock with it 100 a lot of ppl watch tv for escapism and want to see characters they relate to or vicariously live through win not take Ls or make bad decisions.

That's why so many are upset. Its like real life.

Although I don't rock with it 100 a lot of ppl watch tv for escapism and want to see characters they relate to or vicariously live through win not take Ls or make bad decisions.

That's what I find so funny about reactions to characters on this show. We all know people like that or people are like that themselves, if you gonna be mad, be mad at a situation that you can impact lol

Has anyone heard a theory that Issa brother is gay along with Lawrence homeboy he was staying with?

Yeah bro being gay wasn't vague at all.

Issa brother 10000% gay. Bruh even said in the car, dont bring no n's to the house unless i'm f'n them.

maybe if derrick gay he was gay with the bro. i tried to watch their dynamic at dinner, but they didnt speak.

Yeah the bro is gay. He said what he said in the car.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Ahmal was introduced in S2E1 as Issa's 'gay *** brother'. Doesn't get much more definitive than that.

I don't think Derek is gay anymore. I watched that dynamic with her bro and him pretty closely and didn't come away with anything. He probably just has no backbone I'd bet. Probably why Tiffany started smashing "Fred".

Seems like without Lawrence, Issa as a character isn't all that interesting . Wondering where they go with her

I saw someone say "women don't want your husband they just want the way he treats you" or some ****.

Molly sees how Dro treats his wife and she wants that. Instead of developing it with a new guy she gets it from her married friend who may or may not be in an open relationship.

I think Tiffany & Kelly are Issa's friends but some friends joke on each other like that.

Tiffany is definitely not Issa's friend. A real friend wouldn't have invited Lawrence to that dinner and even if she did, wouldn't have waited until the night before to bring it up.

She only invited Lawrence for the drama that ensued.

Tiffany is definitely not Issa's friend. A real friend wouldn't have invited Lawrence to that dinner and even if she did, wouldn't have waited until the night before to bring it up.

She only invited Lawrence for the drama that ensued.

People keep saying this but it was her husband's birthday. She can invite whoever she feels is close enough to him to be there. Issa & Lawrence should be mature enough to suck it up or not come. I just don't think that is as big a deal as I keep seeing people say it is.

Back
Top Bottom