HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Issa was living a lie. That wasnt who she was. although she got ho tendencies..she aint living out here with inhibitions.

Molly such a damn skeeze she was literally hitting everything in season 1 just to spite Issa. Like..wait...what? bird was a nut.

Issa was living a lie. That wasnt who she was. although she got ho tendencies..she aint living out here with inhibitions.

Molly such a damn skeeze she was literally hitting everything in season 1 just to spite Issa. Like..wait...what? bird was a nut.
What makes it worse is she fakes being a "good woman looking for a real man/real love" type.

I think it has more to do with the fact that women are taught they their vagina is special and that it shouldn't be shared with just anyone while men are taught the ultimate goal is to get into as many vaginas as possible.
It's like fighting what society has deemed "natural" for women to be free like that. I do believe that in about 30 or so years it will tone down a bit tho

Yeah it's double standards but it is girls that own who they are and ain't a big deal. Other girls get hurt cuz they're tryna put up a front.

Yeah it's double standards but it is girls that own who they are and ain't a big deal. Other girls get hurt cuz they're tryna put up a front.
True. And the ones that own up to it have to understand the hate that's gon come with that lifestyle. If not they gon end up depressed hating themselves and the world

I like lawrence. He's realistic. Guys do simp. They do struggle with breakup. With self actualization. With confidence. With being lame or corny. If you had your heart broken..there is a wide variety of emotions you may experience. A full spectrum. And you may do **** you didnt think you would in the name of healing.

Not every dude is that Fly Mack Daddy. Lawrences exist in much more abundance than the Chads.
Although he been catchin' L's, as said before he still catchin' bodies, getting threesomes with chicks he JUST met, got two good paying jobs after being broke and workin at Best Buy.
He still comin' up, he just like fumblin' a lot

I mean, she did say that she only smashed ol dude cause she was drunk and he was......there.
Y'all girl actually a thot and Lawrence dodged a bullet?

IMG_1530.GIF

hmmm, upon further review that does sound like something molly would say.

Think lawrence may have inadvertently caught a W.

Women like sex like we do, long as the chick owns her ish, I don't see the issue. At least a new dude can make the informed decision whether to wife her or just smash and dash. The worst is when a thot portrays herself as a "good" girl meanwhile she been ran through something serious in reality. Molly be talking out of both sides of her mouth. She wants a relationship yadda, yadda but she put her thotting.

Show is too real man. Keeping it im a good mixture between Lawrence and Chad

Not every dude is that Fly Mack Daddy. Lawrences exist in much more abundance than the Chads.
Although he been catchin' L's, as said before he still catchin' bodies, getting threesomes with chicks he JUST met, got two good paying jobs after being broke and workin at Best Buy.
He still comin' up, he just like fumblin' a lot
Yea outside of his love life and now his work situation. Lawerence is winning.

Hell having your own spot in LA is a big time win. A lot of people struggle in that department.

Last edited:
More like be what a woman needs and HOPEFULLY she'll notice it and give you a chance
:lol: Good luck with that view.

Hope is why dudes stay in the friend zone.

Lil Rel may not have been aiming to do what I said intentionally but that's how it went down.

Get em while they're vulnerable.

Last edited:
I mean you think after she called him " Buddy" at dinner he gave up and happened to have henny on deck when they were going over that case? Nah. He was persistent but didn't force the issue.

This ain't no sure fire way of doing, like you said dudes be in the friendzone for life times. Most just don't make their feelings known and majority of the rest are just trying to wait on they moment when they can get a chance. In those cases, women like Molly know the dude is feeling them but they just act oblivious and string em on and enjoy the special treatment

Rent only went up $50, gentrification ain't why she moved

I wouldn't say Rel was persistent but they work together and dude just had too many chances (we didn't even know he was interested til half thru the season)

In a situation like that it's hard to rly be in the friend zone

Last edited:
it could have been her unresolved issues with lawrence also why she didnt sell the bouch

Definitely possible. Using stuff to get him over to see him again. Ex pulled that a couple of times.

Had a bracelet delivered to her parents house after I moved out on accident and told her to put it in the mailbox and I'd come pick it up. When I got there that night she didn't put it in there so I had to knock on the door. She came to the door already had my bracelet in hand, like she been sittin' in the house waiting for me. Took my bracelet and turned around in one swoop. Ain't even give her a look.

Back
Top Bottom