HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

So I haven't watched the show yet. Is it a comedy or more of a drama type show?

the show is ok..... but i dont like the water cooler, woman vs men banter this show pushes after watching....

I didn't expect to like Insecure like I do now. Can't wait to see what season 2 offers.

How is the pacing of this show, I meant to watch it last season but missed it. Thinking of getting into it.

There's another trailer to a show that was posted in here a couple months back with Kenan's sister from Kenan & Kel, anybody know what that show was called?

Watching her on ES and yeah she definitely lost too much weight. She look sick in the face. She needs a good 4-5 pounds back

Just found out it's shot in Inglewood. Def gon watch all episodes now before Sunday.

Literally watched the whole first season today :lol:

Late as hell and I'm salty I wasn't in this thread at the beginning, just read through it and LOL so many facts being spoken.

Anyways guess I picked a good day to pick it up, cuz it comes back today as well. Dope

Can't wait. Loved the 1st season.

A show about black women, for everybody. She was on The Daily Show the other night. Looks to be in great shape. 'Ho-ery' lmaoo

Back
Top Bottom