HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

For those that might be interested in more of Issa Rae's work.

She just dropped a new web series called "Giants". I haven't checked it out yet, but it's getting good reviews. One thing I do like is that she has the chick that use to play in the Nick Jr. show called "Gullah Gullah Island" as one of the main characters. That use to be my fav show as a kid back in the 90s.

Here's the trailer.
That chick looks like Jemele Hill

Super late pass. This Dominique Perry chick! HnnnNNNNNnnNNNnGGGGgggggggg!

Discovered her on IG and was already hearing great things about the show. Where can I watch for free if I don't have HBO
nerd.gif

Discovered her on IG and was already hearing great things about the show. Where can I watch for free if I don't have HBO :nerd:
Man I ain't know she from my neck of the woods and she went to the same school as me :smh:

Discovered her on IG and was already hearing great things about the show. Where can I watch for free if I don't have HBO :nerd:
Have you used HBO Now? They give you 7 free days.

Hope they drop all of season 2 like they did season 1. I will put all my other shows on hold just for this. Matter of fact, I need to go get the DVD for season 1.

I read through this topic again after re-watching Season 1.

I'd love to hear a cohesive, rational argument from #TeamIssa on why Issa wasn't in the wrong.

Last edited:

I read through this topic again after re-watching Season 1.

I'd love to hear a cohesive, rational argument from #TeamIssa on why Issa wasn't in the wrong.
The only argument I can think of is ol boy fell off. He slacked up and got comfortable and took advantage of her patience.

My boy Lawrence about to Glo up :pimp: hope he doesn't take her back late in the season, which he probably will :smh:

My boy Lawrence about to Glo up
pimp.gif
hope he doesn't take her back late in the season, which he probably will
mean.gif
I feel that he will being that majority of the audience is women. They will riot if Issa Raes character doesn't 1. get a rebound dude or 2. get back in a relationship with Lawrence. 

Something with happen where he'll have to go check on her, like her being sick, hospital, or something.

yoooooooooo my ***** Lawrence was deep in that thang
i swear that had to be real
case thats how i be when I'm all in it
yoooooooooo
and her *** and breasts was looking NICE

I need Lawrence to keep it moving to send a message to these **** worldwide. He take her back they gonna assume that's how this **** go. The dreaded late in life *** phase

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom