HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Yeah I think this show ran it's course. The wait probably won't be worth it. And last season was kinda buns

Episode was garbage. **** wasn't funny, the sex scenes was awkward and the story about her friend dating Lawrence is uninteresting.

Best part of the episode was seeing the girl from Steve Harvey Show and the girl from Friday

I hope Molly is okay health wise because she was skinny and sickly looking.

I didn't expect to see Amanda Seales on the show. I thought she was unanimously hated by everyone so I thought they wouldn't bring her back. She sucks.

Last edited:
Molly is a bad friend. She stay on some weird stuff. If Issa say its fine, let her rock. Homegirl is helping Issa with something she always wanted, now you being weird. And the Molly and Andrew stuff, You said it was all fun and games til he says he with other people and you trying to dead it... :smh:

Don't Trust ANYONE that lies or withholds information from their therapist.

Episode was very underwhelming. Previews for the others didn’t look that great either

Episode was garbage. **** wasn't funny, the sex scenes was awkward and the story about her friend dating Lawrence is uninteresting.

Best part of the episode was seeing the girl from Steve Harvey Show and the girl from Friday

I hope Molly is okay health wise because she was skinny and sickly looking.

I didn't expect to see Amanda Seales on the show. I thought she was unanimously hated by everyone so I thought they wouldn't bring her back. She sucks.
The hate resumes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom