HBO's Game of Thrones: Season 2 Official Thread *Ep. 10* "Valar Morghulis" 6/03 @9pm ET/PT

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

Thats a very good Theory..
but.... BOOK READERS
BOOK READERS
BOOK READERS
BOOK READERS

Spoiler [+]
but in the 4th book.. it was already said that his mom was eddards first love. That drove her self crazy when she found out he was going to have marry Catlynn after his brother died...
Spoiler [+]
3rd book. You meet Ned aka Jon's Milk brother. He tells Arya what you just said and she's naturally pissed. 3rd book is so
pimp.gif
 Dany getting the Unsullied = 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ahh
laugh.gif

i gotthrough the series with a combo of audiobooks, pdf books, and wikis so a lot of times my memory/knowledge on it is spotty at best.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

ahh
laugh.gif

i gotthrough the series with a combo of audiobooks, pdf books, and wikis so a lot of times my memory/knowledge on it is spotty at best.

No worries. I mean I'm halfway thru A Storm of Swords and it feels like I've read about 5 books already. Remembering all the details is hard

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Theory my friend has as to Jon Snow's origins/fate in both the book and show (not a spoiler but just in case)

Spoiler [+]
"Jon isnt really Eddards kid.  He's really Eddard's nephew and Lyanna Stark's (ned's sister) son she had with rhaegar targaryen.  Evidence is Lyanna making Eddard keep a secret for her as her dying wish and it being generally accepted that she was raped when she was kidnapped.  And she died of suspicious circumstance, possibly child birth."

Plus Ned is way too loyal and honorable to ever step out on Cat.  It makes sense as to Jon's nature too.
That's the most popular theory and the one I believe.  If you look at all the stuff that happened during Robert's Rebellion, you can put the pieces together and it makes sense.  I don't believe she was forced to do anything against her will though.

Okay this might have been asked but...

Did Theon really burn/kill the 2 children (his fake little brothers)??!

I never read the book or anything but does Jon Snow become king? That scene between him and Ygritte about he is fighting his own people got me thinking about that

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
word did Theon really kill Bran and his brother, or were those the bodies of the two orphan boys?

Originally Posted by Spiceman80

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
word did Theon really kill Bran and his brother, or were those the bodies of the two orphan boys?

Probably not, in my opinion.

They spent so much time building up his backstory with the dreams and stuff, and they haven't really used it yet. I don't think they would kill him now.

Would be crazy if they did. Rob would probably bring all of his guys back to the North to kill Theon.

Originally Posted by yvespo3

I never read the book or anything but does Jon Snow become king? That scene between him and Ygritte about he is fighting his own people got me thinking about that

his own people because they're Northerners who worship the old just like the wildlings and not fancy southern folk.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX
Dude... seriously people... THESE ARE SPOILERS put them in freaking tags!

Spoiler [+]
Not sure how HBO will do it but I'm assuming people are supposed to think Bran and Rickon are dead in a few episodes for christssakes
30t6p3b.gif
Click at your own discretion 

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Can't be the Bran and his Rickon... direwolves wouldn't ditch them like that I hope...
Have you seen Arya's direwolf?...
nerd.gif

after that wolf pounced on Joffrey for cutting up Arya's chubby friend, the king made Stark kill it. then i remember them chasing off the other one before it got murked too. i dont remember which was which, but theyre both gone.

Snow shouldve taken the albino jumpoff with him beyond the wall. courage wolf def. wouldve smashed Ygritte by now.

Spoiler [+]
9221368.jpg

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Can't be the Bran and his Rickon... direwolves wouldn't ditch them like that I hope...
Have you seen Arya's direwolf?...
nerd.gif

after that wolf pounced on Joffrey for cutting up Arya's chubby friend, the king made Stark kill it. the girls chased the other one off before it got murked too. i dont remember which was which, but theyre both gone.

Snow shouldve taken the albino wolf with him beyond the wall. he def. wouldve smashed Ygritte.

Spoiler [+]
9221368.jpg

1. Arya's wolf (Nymeria) pounced on joffrey but they chased it off, so they killed lady (sansa's wolf) instead. Nymeria could very much be alive and running about the woods still. 

Spoiler [+]
Ghost is with jon snow beyond the wall, i have no idea why they didnt show him yet although in the book he's away hunting most of time.

^
They're really trying to stretch the budget out and show the direwolves as sparingly as possible.

There's going to be a lot more magical elements and never before seen creatures.  Not sure how they will deal with that.

Originally Posted by shogun

I hope more companies start making GOT shirts.  The clothes in the hbo store are weak.  A Dorne or Red Viper shirt would be ill 
glasses.gif
normally i dont like these kind of shirts..but i bought this, and a direwolves tee for my little bro
pimp.gif
..never mind the sword fighting, sex, story lines, acting and greatness that is this show..the wolves are his favorite part haha

st_t_large.jpg
dwt_large.jpg

^ Mine was just shipped today (Starks Tee).  I usually don't wear those types of tees either but the way Jon is on there had me dying.

Originally Posted by wayne looney

Originally Posted by shogun

I hope more companies start making GOT shirts.  The clothes in the hbo store are weak.  A Dorne or Red Viper shirt would be ill 
glasses.gif
normally i dont like these kind of shirts..but i bought this, and a direwolves tee for my little bro
pimp.gif
..never mind the sword fighting, sex, story lines, acting and greatness that is this show..the wolves are his favorite part haha

st_t_large.jpg
dwt_large.jpg

where did you guys get these?

Back
Top Bottom