HBO's Game of Thrones: Season 2 Official Thread *Ep. 10* "Valar Morghulis" 6/03 @9pm ET/PT

There's been no info on Syrio since Arya escaped.  If it didn't say he died then he could still be alive.  GRRM does like to leave some characters' fate a mystery and have them pop up again with a new identity.  It would suck if he's in the dungeons for the rest of his life.  He was doing work against the City Watch armed with only a wooden practice sword.  He's one of the best fighters we've seen so far along with Ned, Jaime, and the Cleganes.

Originally Posted by shogun

There's been no info on Syrio since Arya escaped.  If it didn't say he died then he could still be alive.  GRRM does like to leave some characters' fate a mystery and have them pop up again with a new identity.  It would suck if he's in the dungeons for the rest of his life.  He was doing work against the City Watch armed with only a wooden practice sword.  He's one of the best fighters we've seen so far along with Ned, Jaime, and the Cleganes.

Spoiler [+]
there are clues pointing to syrio being jaqen ha'ar but arguments both ways

^
Wow.  That would be really interesting 
nerd.gif
.  I didn't see that theory listed on the usual sites.  There is a connection with both being from Braavos and being in King's Landing during the same time.

when arya was escaping there was a bunch of noise and swords clanking and someone screamed, it had to be syrio...the guys he clubbed with his wooden sword were getting back up and the other guy chopped his wooden sword in half

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

when arya was escaping there was a bunch of noise and swords clanking and someone screamed, it had to be syrio...the guys he clubbed with his wooden sword were getting back up and the other guy chopped his wooden sword in half

Spoiler [+]
yes but it's never said that syrio was killed.  it's not even really implied.  the exact wording was that he "interfered" with arya's capture.  but nothing is said of his fate.  and jaqen is seen in the same group of prisoners taken right after the coup/ned's execution.  it's also possible syrio is in one of the deep dungeons of king's landing.  or just dead...

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Hey, Mad Men has been doing work this season as well.  I feel like it's their best season yet and the episodes have been amazing 
smokin.gif
.  My two favorite shows, GOT being 1a) and Mad Men being 1b).  I'm glad I can watch them back to back.  Both are an upgrade from a mediocre TWD season.
TWD...If it wasn't zombies I woulda gave up.
laugh.gif

And Mad Men has way better direction. GoT is all prod. value. Might as well be directed by Kevin Smith.
30t6p3b.gif

question about Jon Snow
ACOK
Spoiler [+]
If he's already caught by the wildlings, does that mean they're cutting out all the Qhorin Halfhand stuff? Good as this Ygritte's been, that was a 5 minute book scene. Them running from the wildlings was one of the best parts of ACOK.

Spoiler [+]
That's why I said I was intrigued by the change in Jon Snow's storyline. Him being captured and meeting up with the lord O Bones next episode is a major change from the book. I would like to see the stuff about him and Qhorin getting ambushed by wildings and Jon killing him to prove himeself to them and join them, but with this new direction IDK exactly how that would play out

Yea. I just hope they make something out of it instead of just replacing it with Ygritte throwing the ({}) around.

nope not rob.. he has redish brown hair and no stash
not jon either.. he never wore a red sash across his chest, also shouldn't the brown be black if it was him?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

I don't see whats so wrong with Ygritte throwing the ({}) around...
Absolutely nothing.  Wildlling p must be nice 
smokin.gif
.  Makes me want to take a trip beyond the Wall.
That's definitely Robb on that shirt.  Couldn't be Jon, he would've been dressed in all black.  I hope more companies start making GOT shirts.  The clothes in the hbo store are weak.  A Dorne or Red Viper shirt would be ill 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Spoiler [+]
there are clues pointing to syrio being jaqen ha'ar but arguments both ways

I literally got the Weebey gif face when I read that spoiler. Makes perfect sense if true!

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

It is odd that they said "only 2 episodes left".

I can't wait to see how everything with Arya pans out. I love her character and I like the actor that plays Tywin...

They are building up the house of the undying and I've never read the books, so I can't wait to see what happens..

There are 3 episodes left...they aired the wrong promo by mistake.
"The Prince of Winterfell"

"Blackwater" (which will be an epic episode)

"Valar Morghulis"

it was weird because they aired the "2 episodes left" promo on HBO Go too.

i know jd works for hbo.  i just mean it was weird that they accidentally posted the 2 episodes left to go thing on the website as well as airing it on tv.  was kind of a big @%!* up considering how people freaked.
Yea I mean I do nothing related to those on-air promos, so I don't know how one screws that up...but I eventually have to deal with it in some form, so it's annoying.
Haven't seen the last 3 eps, but others have and they've been going crazy over them (in the best way possible).  Blackwater 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Originally Posted by blakep267

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

She's a really good actress.
yep. She and the actor that plays Bran are really good imo. Sophie turner( Sansa) and Tyrions +#%#% need to take lessons from those 2 kids

Tyrion is the best actor of the cast
no, tyrion's ho Shae ( i forgot her name). I dont know why NT blanked it out b4

yo please tell me Tyrion and Cersei didn't do it in that last episode, no I did not read the books yet

^
Do what?  Have sex 
laugh.gif
 ?  Cersei hates Tyrion.  They just shared a sentimental / emotional moment.  Probably the only nice moment they've had together.

^
Do what?  Have sex 
laugh.gif
 ?  Cersei hates Tyrion.  They just shared a sentimental / emotional moment.  Probably the only nice moment they've had together.
laugh.gif
he was doing that lets get this over with face, I got pissed that was his only scene in the episode

Back
Top Bottom