Having sex with a girl who is in a relationship with someone vol. I'm being tempted.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

I don't and won't do it because I wouldn't want it done to me. And I'm not one of those guys who holds a grudge where if it did happen to me that I'd go out there and start doing it myself either where I start +$+!#%% with other people's relationships.

Golden Rule
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sweettooth 17

I don't and won't do it because I wouldn't want it done to me. And I'm not one of those guys who holds a grudge where if it did happen to me that I'd go out there and start doing it myself either where I start +$+!#%% with other people's relationships.

Golden Rule
pimp.gif

695369b36cc2969eccfa6d567b1b98890d5e5976_r.jpg
This ain't Kindergarten....get outta here with all that

Golden Rule
pimp.gif

I feel you but karma is a &*#^! fam, like how can you do that and look at ya main shorty in the same light?

I feel you but karma is a &*#^! fam, like how can you do that and look at ya main shorty in the same light?

IgnantBliss wrote:

Golden Rule
pimp.gif

That explains it...shame you feel this way though.

IgnantBliss wrote:

Golden Rule
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

IgnantBliss wrote:

Golden Rule
pimp.gif

Right...cause my NT name explains everything and I really do feel ignorance is bliss
laugh.gif
...for the record i feel the exact OPPOSITE..but this isn't about me explaining my name....y'all really trying to use the golden rule in relationships in this day an age....ok.

IgnantBliss wrote:

Golden Rule
pimp.gif

Right...cause my NT name explains everything and I really do feel ignorance is bliss
laugh.gif
...for the record i feel the exact OPPOSITE..but this isn't about me explaining my name....y'all really trying to use the golden rule in relationships in this day an age....ok.

Its a moral code man, you have moral codes you live by right?
Yes I do....some of y'all are making this like he is asking advice on if he should smash his homeboys mom or some married woman...they are in a relationship and she throwing it at him. I honestly don't see him in the wrong for smashing this chick...and if he did go tell her dude afterwards he might be pissed at first but I bet when he sitting back thinking about it one day he gone appreciate dude for telling him.

Its a moral code man, you have moral codes you live by right?
Yes I do....some of y'all are making this like he is asking advice on if he should smash his homeboys mom or some married woman...they are in a relationship and she throwing it at him. I honestly don't see him in the wrong for smashing this chick...and if he did go tell her dude afterwards he might be pissed at first but I bet when he sitting back thinking about it one day he gone appreciate dude for telling him.

there plenty of P out there.. if you really got it like that, you can easily find a single female instead of contemplating if you should smash one in a relationship. 

there plenty of P out there.. if you really got it like that, you can easily find a single female instead of contemplating if you should smash one in a relationship. 

Back
Top Bottom