Having sex with a girl who is in a relationship with someone vol. I'm being tempted.

If you haven't %$++!+ another dude's girl you haven't gotten very much #*!%%.

Originally Posted by derventa

If my girl was hitting some dude up to smash, then let it be. Rather know she's a skeezer today than tomorrow.
Smash and tell her bf. He'll more than appreciate it. 

EXACTLY

Originally Posted by derventa

If my girl was hitting some dude up to smash, then let it be. Rather know she's a skeezer today than tomorrow.
Smash and tell her bf. He'll more than appreciate it. 

EXACTLY

LOL @ telling her bf, you dudes are jokes.

Smash out. The mere thought of this thread indicates that this chick has absolutely zero responsibility of her actions, this is not the case.

LOL @ telling her bf, you dudes are jokes.

Smash out. The mere thought of this thread indicates that this chick has absolutely zero responsibility of her actions, this is not the case.

I'm in the same situation right now and the girl is a DIME. Will provide pics tomorrow.

OP are you gonna do it?

I'm in the same situation right now and the girl is a DIME. Will provide pics tomorrow.

OP are you gonna do it?

Read the first page, scrolled down, no pics, jumped to page 9 figuring the thread is getting big, there must be pics.

Looks like still no pics.

I am disappoint.

Bruh, I will tell you, and tell the rest of NT one piece of advice when it comes to this sort of stuff.

Flip a coin about it.

When the coin is in mid-air, before it lands, you'll have your answer. Everybody roots one way or another as it's in the air.

That's what your decision right there. That's what you go with.

So now, post the pics.

Read the first page, scrolled down, no pics, jumped to page 9 figuring the thread is getting big, there must be pics.

Looks like still no pics.

I am disappoint.

Bruh, I will tell you, and tell the rest of NT one piece of advice when it comes to this sort of stuff.

Flip a coin about it.

When the coin is in mid-air, before it lands, you'll have your answer. Everybody roots one way or another as it's in the air.

That's what your decision right there. That's what you go with.

So now, post the pics.

I've messed around with a dudes girl once and I actually felt really bad about it after. He was a cool guy which I think brings the guilt but if he's a tool smash with the power of a million different suns.

I've messed around with a dudes girl once and I actually felt really bad about it after. He was a cool guy which I think brings the guilt but if he's a tool smash with the power of a million different suns.

I only read 2 pages and started running though the rest of this thread.

and imma say it....

9 PAGES AND STILL NO PICS!? Advice was given, but no pics have been received.
30t6p3b.gif

I only read 2 pages and started running though the rest of this thread.

and imma say it....

9 PAGES AND STILL NO PICS!? Advice was given, but no pics have been received.
30t6p3b.gif

Hrmm, someone give me their .02 on my situation cause it's similar to OP's. Freshman in college.

No pics because people here know who I am. Sorry.

A few weeks ago I hung out with this girl I know but never see cause our schedules don't match up. We watch a nba game on tv, talk, and generally have a good time. I bring her back to my room, my roomie is gone, and I'm pretty confident %!%! is gonna go down. Well as I'm starting to really lay the mack down my roommate comes out of the bathroom (
indifferent.gif
) and she ends up leaving.

The next weekend she goes home and gets a boyfriend. Whatever.

Is it worth trying to spit at her still? I'm thinking of just popping back at her in August when we come back but I don't want the tension to die between then and now.

Hrmm, someone give me their .02 on my situation cause it's similar to OP's. Freshman in college.

No pics because people here know who I am. Sorry.

A few weeks ago I hung out with this girl I know but never see cause our schedules don't match up. We watch a nba game on tv, talk, and generally have a good time. I bring her back to my room, my roomie is gone, and I'm pretty confident %!%! is gonna go down. Well as I'm starting to really lay the mack down my roommate comes out of the bathroom (
indifferent.gif
) and she ends up leaving.

The next weekend she goes home and gets a boyfriend. Whatever.

Is it worth trying to spit at her still? I'm thinking of just popping back at her in August when we come back but I don't want the tension to die between then and now.

Back
Top Bottom