Having a peaceful female roommate APPRECIATION.

i skate nikes

Banned
I live with my cousin who is 23. Now we have another roommate who is a friend of mines that just moved into the city. I thought having a female roommatewould be the worst thing I could have done, but it turned out to be the opposite(as of now at least).

To begin with, she is Venezuelan. So she's gorgeous. She is very smart, has perfect english and even knows 2 other languages. Ontop of that she cooks,cleans and does everything else too, pretty much. She ask me what I want to eat, goes to buy groceries, and cooks it up for me. She hardly eats any of the foodshe cooks for me. So basically she's just cooking for me everyday. It's great for me because the kind of person I am, i like to have someone around butnot bothering me at all but there if i want to talk or do something.

I'm sure someone is going to come tell me their horrible story of having a female roommate, but for me right now, "IT'S GREATTTTTT!"

Originally Posted by I Skate Nikes

To begin with, she is Venezuelan.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Venezolanas are the best. You planning on smashing eventually?

A female roommate isn't always bad, I've had a few and no complaints on any of them. Needless to say the house was always clean
pimp.gif

Honestly, I want to wife her. I'd marry her. She is def wife material. The kind you take home to Moms and you know Moms is gonna like her.

I want to smash but the same weekend I met her, I smashed her cousin I also just met that weekend too. Till this day, I still don't know if she knows ornot. This is the only female friendship I've had and I honestly dont care about smashing. She is pretty conservative too, so that lowers my chance ofsmashing. She drinks wine and reads books. She used to smoke cloves but I told her she had to quit that if she lived here. She'll burn on occasions andwhen she goes out, she doesnt bother with dudes. Not even dudes on my block who try to go at her. Before she moved in though, she would always give me thatcrazy stare. That kind of "i wanna take you to bed" type of look. It's so sexy too. This makes me want to go get in the shower with her rightnow.

yo doggie....i live in the city too....any room in that crib? for real though u got cuzzos coming through..i need that in my life hahahahaha

My boy told me that girl M***t is nice in bed. The way she dances I wouldn't doubt it.

Get on that b.

me being venezuelan i def. need to see some pics for verification purposes, if not ducktales

So pretty much you only like her because she does things for you? Seems to me that you don'tlike female roomates you like maids.

Back
Top Bottom