Having a peaceful female roommate APPRECIATION.

Originally Posted by I Skate Nikes

i was just waiting to see if anyone would call ducktales.

rani3p.jpg

730wnd.jpg
Very pretty--I don't know why, but she looks down to earth in these pics too
laugh.gif

She's wack, all that time getting traded around for loosies and soap in the bing made your taste in women decline.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

rani3p.jpg

730wnd.jpg
laugh.gif
Because she's in the kitchen. Glad you know the deal
pimp.gif

jokes

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

My boy told me that girl M***t is nice in bed. The way she dances I wouldn't doubt it.

Get on that b.

I told you I was going to come out there and visit. I know you aint think I wasnt going to lay down some ground work before hand.
wink.gif
I'll see you in February, sir.

my cousin and i have both agreed that she is the kind of chick you have to marinate with. shes going to take time but i feel like she's worth the waitfrom what i see so far. i dont trust any females besides my mother but this chick has gained my trust.

female (cute ones) roommates are def. appreciated. when she not home, go into her room and dig into her laundry basket and whiff them dirty panties....
pimp.gif
:pimp:

She looks nice. If I were you I would keep things with her at a steady pace to not ruin the friendship....then again, you're not me.

Do what you do, fam....do what you do.

Originally Posted by early90s

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

rani3p.jpg

730wnd.jpg
laugh.gif
Because she's in the kitchen. Glad you know the deal
pimp.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Cute chick though[/color]

Yo put me on. Are you still in NY? I'll def be coming over to chill when I get back lol.

I've only had female roommates and none of them were peaceful.. Between bringing pimps and dudes fresh out of jail to my crib, having over the Guyanesepopulation of NYC over, F K ing horrible loud at all odd hours of the night, bringing over lames who annoyed the sh out of me.. The list is endless. You'rereally lucky. I'm most likely going to have a guy roommate next time around.

!!%* female roommates, I live with one and she tries to hi-jack my TV on a regular basis

Monday she tried to drive into the lane and turn on heroes in the 4th Q of the game Monday night.

I'm like Shaq with that *!+%, i'll either stuff you or catch a flagrant...but your not changing the channel

the only problem I had with having a female roommate is the endless amounts of hair in the shower, vanity, bathroom sink, floor, EVERYWHERE.

that, and the trashcan full of pads wrapped in tissue during that time of the month.

that's just something I had to adjust to.

i'd rather have a female roommate than a male roommate any day.

If you plan on hooking up with her tell her that you slept with her cousin first which could be a road block. FYI fellas stop sleeping around. You messin it upfor yourself and for other dudes. But anyway she sounds cool. She can cook, clean and she is smart so she beat out a great portion of the female populationlol. Don't screw this up.

Back
Top Bottom