Have you guys seen that racist music video with Levy Tran?

Naw my point was attractive Asian girls dating fat white guys is the equivalent of black dudes smashing fat white chicks. A lot of my asian friends complain about this

It's that damn wishful thinking that makes me think them thangs would have been perfect in the flesh when they finally were exposed. I guess she did it too late....or not. Her career is still there I guess.

And fellow 99' graduate as well. I swear car shows were damn near strip clubs with how you could just go up and take pics with asian chicks. Those damn adolecent years....good times.

c/o 99 checkin in lol

Lets keep it 100. In an Asian birds eye, they'd rather be with a "busted fat white dude" even if he's not well off over most Asian dudes even if they are tall, handsome, and rich.

Sadly this is true.
It's not just about being well off or successful.
Because even in High School, the Asian chicks wouldn't be caught dead with an Asian guy.
And I doubt that they're seriously thinking of bettering their life financially through that.
There's just something there, which makes prefer white guys over everything.
And the white guys would gladly take them up on their offer.

what a dumb viet broad. it's expected anyways, most viet girls that date outside their race think they are better than us all. well, you can say that about most asian girls also.

I Know this is a MAJOR generalization but i know this is true for the majority in my own experience. I hate to generalize all viet girls but theres some truth to this. i don't knwo what it is but it has to do with something with the way these girls are brought up.

Sadly this is true.
It's not just about being well off or successful.
Because even in High School, the Asian chicks wouldn't be caught dead with an Asian guy.
And I doubt that they're seriously thinking of bettering their life financially through that.
There's just something there, which makes prefer white guys over everything.
And the white guys would gladly take them up on their offer.

When did you graduate high school?

This has to be subjective cause this is hardly true a 100% of the time. Like I said, there are tons of asians (Koreans, Veitnamese, etc) that still date only amongst their own race and I am not talking about them not dating whites but also other asians as well. When I was in school, Koreans were the minority amongst the asian population (Filipinos were #1) and they were super prideful and seemed to only want to associate with other Koreans. I couldn't even talk to these chicks when I thought I had the asian window. I thnk the newer generation is different though.I would want to think there are tons of interracial relationships aside from this one.

When did you graduate high school?

This has to be subjective cause this is hardly true a 100% of the time. Like I said, there are tons of asians (Koreans, Veitnamese, etc) that still date only amongst their own race and I am not talking about them not dating whites but also other asians as well. When I was in school, Koreans were the minority amongst the asian population (Filipinos were #1) and they were super prideful and seemed to only want to associate with other Koreans. I couldn't even talk to these chicks when I thought I had the asian window. I thnk the newer generation is different though.I would want to think there are tons of interracial relationships aside from this one.

I graduated 2 years ago.
And mainly the Asian chicks would date white guys. Although there wasn't many Asians in my school.
Now that I'm in college, there's still usually Asian chicks with white guys.
But some of them are with Other Asian dudes and I know a girl whose dating a black guy.
Mainly it stays the same.
I feel like Asian chicks don't want to date other Asians because they have the same group of friends.
As weird as it sounds everyone knows everyone.
(At least the Filipinos know each other.)
Even dudes at other schools know everyone else. And people are afraid of making things weird.
I think that Asian girls see white dudes the same way they see them, as something different.

i once asked this asian-american chick why she was only into white guys and she told me when she was growing up she would watch american television shows and movies and the star or hero would always be caucasian. this had a big impact on her when she was young. her school was also 80% white and that was all she was exposed to. she would idolize the white people in the tv shows and movies and try more to be ilke them. said her ideal mate was brad pitt or a paul walker looking type of dude. i aint eem mad cuz everyone has their personal preferences but i think many ethnic women who grew up in the states are like this.

i once asked this asian-american chick why she was only into white guys and she told me when she was growing up she would watch american television shows and movies and the star or hero would always be caucasian. this had a big impact on her when she was young. her school was also 80% white and that was all she was exposed to. she would idolize the white people in the tv shows and movies and try more to be ilke them. said her ideal mate was brad pitt or a paul walker looking type of dude. i aint eem mad cuz everyone has their personal preferences but i think many ethnic women who grew up in the states are like this.

I think that is more upbringing. I think if given a different scenario, that girl would have been brought up differently if she went to an all black school. I can vouche for this to a degree. I went to a pretty diverse high school and gravitated toward the hip-hop thug crowd. In the asian population, most of them that acted like this were Filipino....hence why most of my friends at the time were that. All the other asians were a bit on the dorky side, so I never even paid attention to girls that were my own race (chinese and japanese). To this day and as much as I hate to say it, I still think Filipino women look better then other asians but that is more upbringing if any.

Most of the East/South Asian girls I know who only date white guys get with the scrubbiest, corniest, most homeless looking dudes who only get play cause of their skin tone. Let them lose at life if they want to

I'm half white if it matters

Last edited:
Lets keep it 100. In an Asian birds eye, they'd rather be with a "busted fat white dude" even if he's not well off over most Asian dudes even if they are tall, handsome, and rich.
Are you an Asian bird? How can you say this so definitively?

All sorts of statisticians in this thread using their experiences and projecting them on an entire species of women 
laugh.gif

Are you an Asian bird? How can you say this so definitively?

All sorts of statisticians in this thread using their experiences and projecting them on an entire species of women 
laugh.gif

Most people here are generalizing, but when you see a trend you can't help but to point it out.

Back
Top Bottom