Have you guys seen that racist music video with Levy Tran?

Oh word? That's one step closer I guess.

EDIT: Just checked. I guess I should have known they'd be nicer in a bikini top then without. Them thangs already look saggy. And no hate...would motorboat without hesitation but just saying.
Lol
But what you expect broham
Francine dee, CM, KT So, Sasha Singleton, and many more have been in the game since I graduated HS and that was in 99, lol
You know those thangs weren't going to be perky forever lol

Last edited:
Lol
But what you expect broham
Francine dee, CM, KT So, Sasha Singleton, and many more have been in the game since I graduated HS and that was in 99, lol
You know those thangs weren't going to be perky forever lol

It's that damn wishful thinking that makes me think them thangs would have been perfect in the flesh when they finally were exposed. I guess she did it too late....or not. Her career is still there I guess.

And fellow 99' graduate as well. I swear car shows were damn near strip clubs with how you could just go up and take pics with asian chicks. Those damn adolecent years....good times.

It's that damn wishful thinking that makes me think them thangs would have been perfect in the flesh when they finally were exposed. I guess she did it too late....or not. Her career is still there I guess.

And fellow 99' graduate as well. I swear car shows were damn near strip clubs with how you could just go up and take pics with asian chicks. Those damn adolecent years....good times.
Yeah man, those were good times, especially HIN, lol

I will never understand Asian women :smh:

They let their white boyfriends/guys they're dating talk to them any kind of way.

Making racist jokes and bringing up the fact that they are Asian constantly. It doesn't make any sense.

They don't even like the girl they just like the fact that she is Asian. Its not attraction its fetishism.

Last edited:

They let their white boyfriends/guys they're dating talk to them any kind of way.

Making racist jokes and bringing up the fact that they are Asian constantly. It doesn't make any since.

They don't even like the girl they just like the fact that she is Asian. Its not attraction its fetishism.
alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

Making racist jokes and bringing up the fact that they are Asian constantly. It doesn't make any since.

I am not sure about all of that but here in SF, it's apparent that asian women and white men couple well. I've heard it all from the whole my kids will be cute to asian women just being flat out gold diggers and wanting that better aspiring man. I've never had an issue untill I worked in the corporate world and those stereotypical mindsets with asian women and white men came true. It does seem more fetish at times to me. I've even seen signs in Japantown in SF where there are ads with white guys just wanting to date an asian chick. The thirst is definitely there and they'll have an equal shot at asian chicks just like asian men do. Different times I guess.

I am not sure about all of that but here in SF, it's apparent that asian women and white men couple well. I've heard it all from the whole my kids will be cute to asian women just being flat out gold diggers and wanting that better aspiring man. I've never had an issue untill I worked in the corporate world and those stereotypical mindsets with asian women and white men came true. It does seem more fetish at times to me. I've even seen signs in Japantown in SF where there are ads with white guys just wanting to date an asian chick. The thirst is definitely there and they'll have an equal shot at asian chicks just like asian men do. Different times I guess.

Maybe its equal opportunity for Asian men and white men in San Fran but most Asian women where I am from date only white guys and its always the guys constantly bringing up the fact they are Asian. Making racial jokes and the chicks just laughing it off like "oh stop it". :smh:

Last edited:
^^^Where are you from? I guess SF's reasoning is there are still some old fashion asians that only date other asians. It's different in all areas in the Bay Area though and with all different asian races. San Jose has a big Vietnamese population (Levy Tran is from there) and I think a lot still only date within themselves. I am from the East Bay and interracial dating even amongst all races was just a norm. Even amongst my own family, I have 3 white guys in my family between my aunt and cousins. Like I said, I never had personal issues with it only untill I heard folks from my work talking about getting at asians just cause. These are the guys that get mad at the girl's asian friends and families for hating all while they only want to hit at that and not know of the whole culture of it. My family is hardly traditional at all (mom grew up in Berkeley, CA) but the white guys in our family all appreciate our culture as well as we do theres. I think that is how it should be but it's definitely not like that all the time.

^^^Where are you from? I guess SF's reasoning is there are still some old fashion asians that only date other asians. It's different in all areas in the Bay Area though and with all different asian races. San Jose has a big Vietnamese population (Levy Tran is from there) and I think a lot still only date within themselves. I am from the East Bay and interracial dating even amongst all races was just a norm. Even amongst my own family, I have 3 white guys in my family between my aunt and cousins. Like I said, I never had personal issues with it only untill I heard folks from my work talking about getting at asians just cause. These are the guys that get mad at the girl's asian friends and families for hating all while they only want to hit at that and not know of the whole culture of it. My family is hardly traditional at all (mom grew up in Berkeley, CA) but the white guys in our family all appreciate our culture as well as we do theres. I think that is how it should be but it's definitely not like that all the time.

I am from St. Louis/St. Charles county area and we have a pretty big Vietnamese population and a lot more Filipino people have been moving here also.
I don't have a problem with interracial dating, my problem is that most of the Asian women here that do date non Asian guys its 90% of the time white guys who don't respect the girl let alone the culture. I just can't grasp why Asian women put up with this kind of stuff?

Last edited:
It's different in all areas in the Bay Area though and with all different asian races. San Jose has a big Vietnamese population (Levy Tran is from there) and I think a lot still only date within themselves.

Can vouch.

A lot of Vietnamese people live toward East San Jose though.

Funny she dates a Caucasian guy
tumblr_mmrtonsd4w1qiz638o1_500.jpg

She could have thought it through and if she was my girl i would have taken a step back and asked her"to really think about this"
I just don't see how she didnt see this as offensive to her being
1. Of Asian Decent
2. Female

Last edited:
^^^^That was expected.

I still think the majority of asian girls still only date asians but that majority can be like in the 60-70% area. Someone said it on here (and this is not really a cold hard fact) but a lot of the asian girls that date white men are usually the attractive ones and maybe that is why asian men can be bitter about it.

I'm Asian, and I'm not offended.

And y'all act like this broad Levy Tran is capable of displaying any semblance of intelligence. She's the epitome of a bird, plain and simple. Moving on.

Last edited:
^^^^That was expected.

I still think the majority of asian girls still only date asians but that majority can be like in the 60-70% area. Someone said it on here (and this is not really a cold hard fact) but a lot of the asian girls that date white men are usually the attractive ones and maybe that is why asian men can be bitter about it.
Now I am from the bay and have dated all over the spectrum but most of my serious relationships have been with either filipino girls or Chinese girls( I am black), I have asked them why they really don't date asian guys and have heard alot of answers that perplex the hell out of me( one said she couldn't imagine dating a guy that looked like her brother, smh, that's why she is an ex) but I have asian homeboys that specifically only search out Caucasian females and have heard the same answers... I am all down for peoples preference but when you categorically go out of the way to not date your own ethnicity or give any other ethnicity a shot because of social stigmas( and I have had my fair share with asian parents) it just makes you wonder why things are the way they are...

Last edited:

what the hell? :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

:smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom