Have you ever tried switching scenes?

never really was interested....but because i got into BMX i started to dress a bit like a Biker and i was the only kid wearing vans on my block cause that's what i wore to bmx in i never went on my bike in Js unless they were beaters and my boys told me i was switching but all i did was laugh cause 3 years later they have vans to

never really was interested....but because i got into BMX i started to dress a bit like a Biker and i was the only kid wearing vans on my block cause that's what i wore to bmx in i never went on my bike in Js unless they were beaters and my boys told me i was switching but all i did was laugh cause 3 years later they have vans to

Originally Posted by Weekz

Originally Posted by CJ863

Funny that you made this thread OP, I have the exact same thing on my mind. In my case I attend an HBCU and I just don't feel like

the "scene"so to speak is me. I feel like I'd much rather be into other things that the majority of my peers aren't into. 
ohwell.gif

never go HBCU.  they are very closed minded places. you dont meet a lot of different cultures and get experience
not mention imo the majority of the black population of the usa is a very conformist closed minded mainstream oriented group.

maj. of AA's dont appreciate the underground.
lol I agree to an extent. I wouldn't go so far as to generalize HBCU's like that but for the most part you're on point.

Originally Posted by Weekz

Originally Posted by CJ863

Funny that you made this thread OP, I have the exact same thing on my mind. In my case I attend an HBCU and I just don't feel like

the "scene"so to speak is me. I feel like I'd much rather be into other things that the majority of my peers aren't into. 
ohwell.gif

never go HBCU.  they are very closed minded places. you dont meet a lot of different cultures and get experience
not mention imo the majority of the black population of the usa is a very conformist closed minded mainstream oriented group.

maj. of AA's dont appreciate the underground.
lol I agree to an extent. I wouldn't go so far as to generalize HBCU's like that but for the most part you're on point.

Back
Top Bottom