too high for this thread right now.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Im munching the %%$$ out  right now....

Spoiler [+]

feels+good+man.png

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Ex:

From a hood "straight gutta" scene to preppy, college kid scene.

I've been hanging around the goons too much lately.  I was in complete awe and left speechless when this mahogany goddess walked into my job a couple days ago.  I knew I couldn't of came at her the same way I do the goonettes.  Definitely thinking about going somewhere with a more upscale atmosphere next time I step out.  

Ex:

From a hood "straight gutta" scene to preppy, college kid scene.

I've been hanging around the goons too much lately.  I was in complete awe and left speechless when this mahogany goddess walked into my job a couple days ago.  I knew I couldn't of came at her the same way I do the goonettes.  Definitely thinking about going somewhere with a more upscale atmosphere next time I step out.  

Im a dude that knows a little about a lot of things.

Im in a few different scenes at any time. Ill be with the hoopers, then the skaters, hip hop, another music type. Just bouncing around man.
Too many ill things out there for me to conform to one

Im a dude that knows a little about a lot of things.

Im in a few different scenes at any time. Ill be with the hoopers, then the skaters, hip hop, another music type. Just bouncing around man.
Too many ill things out there for me to conform to one

I never go back, and forth.
Yet, I did go from the hood to the suburbs.
Live in West Dallas and well I was just being a fool, so I was sent to live with my aunt.
Nice, rich people neighborhood. Great schools, clean girls, but I wasn't feeling it when I first got there.
Ended up making me who I am today.
Scene was way different, but better then me saggin', gang bangin', & fighting at school.
It was fun after I got use to it, there's a lot of weird, funny, crazy people in other "scenes".
Pot Heads, Rich Kids, Preps', Hood, etc...
Like others said, make sure you fit in.

I never go back, and forth.
Yet, I did go from the hood to the suburbs.
Live in West Dallas and well I was just being a fool, so I was sent to live with my aunt.
Nice, rich people neighborhood. Great schools, clean girls, but I wasn't feeling it when I first got there.
Ended up making me who I am today.
Scene was way different, but better then me saggin', gang bangin', & fighting at school.
It was fun after I got use to it, there's a lot of weird, funny, crazy people in other "scenes".
Pot Heads, Rich Kids, Preps', Hood, etc...
Like others said, make sure you fit in.

when i was in HS i had a cool +%# crew with dudes from all sorts of difference scences
from the crazy skater white dudes to a few sneaker heads to the dudes we cheat off in class
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

its cool to be around different scenes you dont have to stick with one and follow though just chill with em when hang out with your with your friend thats in that certain scene you'll make new friends easily
i was always back and fourth because i had some cool +*! homies that would show me to their friends
pimp.gif

when i was in HS i had a cool +%# crew with dudes from all sorts of difference scences
from the crazy skater white dudes to a few sneaker heads to the dudes we cheat off in class
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

its cool to be around different scenes you dont have to stick with one and follow though just chill with em when hang out with your with your friend thats in that certain scene you'll make new friends easily
i was always back and fourth because i had some cool +*! homies that would show me to their friends
pimp.gif

im not sure if im understanding this.. does he mean " this is highschool and you go from a jock to a hipster , or skater to hood??"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im not sure if im understanding this.. does he mean " this is highschool and you go from a jock to a hipster , or skater to hood??"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I switched from a Hip Hop scene to the house music/techno scene back in 06/07. I prefer it more personally. It took me a while to get use to but the people I relate to more now as I get older. Well minus the drugs.

I switched from a Hip Hop scene to the house music/techno scene back in 06/07. I prefer it more personally. It took me a while to get use to but the people I relate to more now as I get older. Well minus the drugs.

i switched around a bit from high school until now. i was kind of "hood" for a while, then preppy, then back to hood, kind of skaterish, then I guess you could say hipster, and now Im a little bit rocker/hipster/hood
laugh.gif

i switched around a bit from high school until now. i was kind of "hood" for a while, then preppy, then back to hood, kind of skaterish, then I guess you could say hipster, and now Im a little bit rocker/hipster/hood
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Biggie62

SAAAMMME!!!!1
once soulja boy came out i was done with hip hop.  drum n bass and house and jungle and dubstep is where is stay at now.

people used to clown me so hard about it and now that lady gaga came out and house is gettin exposure everyone is askin me for the latest songs.

i tell em N_ USE GOOGLE!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

feels good to be vindicated.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

SAAAMMME!!!!1
once soulja boy came out i was done with hip hop.  drum n bass and house and jungle and dubstep is where is stay at now.

people used to clown me so hard about it and now that lady gaga came out and house is gettin exposure everyone is askin me for the latest songs.

i tell em N_ USE GOOGLE!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

feels good to be vindicated.

Funny that you made this thread OP, I have the exact same thing on my mind. In my case I attend an HBCU and I just don't feel like

the "scene"so to speak is me. I feel like I'd much rather be into other things that the majority of my peers aren't into. 
ohwell.gif

Funny that you made this thread OP, I have the exact same thing on my mind. In my case I attend an HBCU and I just don't feel like

the "scene"so to speak is me. I feel like I'd much rather be into other things that the majority of my peers aren't into. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

ohwell.gif

never go HBCU.  they are very closed minded places. you dont meet a lot of different cultures and get experience
not mention imo the majority of the black population of the usa is a very conformist closed minded mainstream oriented group.

maj. of AA's dont appreciate the underground.

Originally Posted by CJ863

ohwell.gif

never go HBCU.  they are very closed minded places. you dont meet a lot of different cultures and get experience
not mention imo the majority of the black population of the usa is a very conformist closed minded mainstream oriented group.

maj. of AA's dont appreciate the underground.

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Wait.. I think I do, but...

Yeah, I get what you're saying. Makes sense.  
He's talking about fapping
laugh.gif

I "switched scenes" but it was more of a natural change, i didn't actively pursue a change. Its cool though when you get into all the subculture of certain things and you learn alot. And i usually tab a couple good videos and click around on the tabs, i always synchronize my ending to the moneyshot on the prettiest girl.
same, this is the first thing i thought of when i saw the title
laugh.gif

to OP, i don't know if i switched scenes completely per se, because switching would mean that i stop messing with people/things i used to. a better term would be that i expanded. 

in HS i played sports and mainly rolled with the athletes and black kids. going away to college in a big city really opened me up to new things. i still hang out with athletes and my black peeps, but now its like i have my pothead crew, NY hipster crew, dubstep raving pill poppers crew, the "i'm really rich and wear linen dress shirts every day and have an internship at Goldman and my parents own blah blah" kids, the super nerdy-make-jokes-about-physics crew (great ppl to study/do group projects with), and i joined a frat so i'm a part of that whole thing now too. 

thats the good thing about college, it brings you in contact with people from all walks of life you would ordinarily never become close to. all it takes is to be friendly, social, and look for some common ground, and you've made yourself a new friend. 

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Wait.. I think I do, but...

Yeah, I get what you're saying. Makes sense.  
He's talking about fapping
laugh.gif

I "switched scenes" but it was more of a natural change, i didn't actively pursue a change. Its cool though when you get into all the subculture of certain things and you learn alot. And i usually tab a couple good videos and click around on the tabs, i always synchronize my ending to the moneyshot on the prettiest girl.
same, this is the first thing i thought of when i saw the title
laugh.gif

to OP, i don't know if i switched scenes completely per se, because switching would mean that i stop messing with people/things i used to. a better term would be that i expanded. 

in HS i played sports and mainly rolled with the athletes and black kids. going away to college in a big city really opened me up to new things. i still hang out with athletes and my black peeps, but now its like i have my pothead crew, NY hipster crew, dubstep raving pill poppers crew, the "i'm really rich and wear linen dress shirts every day and have an internship at Goldman and my parents own blah blah" kids, the super nerdy-make-jokes-about-physics crew (great ppl to study/do group projects with), and i joined a frat so i'm a part of that whole thing now too. 

thats the good thing about college, it brings you in contact with people from all walks of life you would ordinarily never become close to. all it takes is to be friendly, social, and look for some common ground, and you've made yourself a new friend. 

Im myself 24/7. switching scenes sounds like you got some kind of costume to put on and gotta go act like something that you may or may not be. (Cough....Posers....Cough). Excuse me while I coughed sounds like some sorta poser thing.

Im myself 24/7. switching scenes sounds like you got some kind of costume to put on and gotta go act like something that you may or may not be. (Cough....Posers....Cough). Excuse me while I coughed sounds like some sorta poser thing.

Back
Top Bottom