Have you ever felt like murdering another person??

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

i never came here asking people should i kill him? i came here asking for advice on what to do in this situation. i want him behind bars FOR LIFE for what he did to my brother but dead would be better. earlier today i swear to god i was plotting on how to carry it out, but deep down i know im just all talk about that. now its a whole diffrent story if he approaches me in a threatning manner, i promise he will be in cold blood quick if he dont shoot first and that real talk. but i hope not to take it that route. im somewhat calm now, ive been talkin to my aunt and sister about this because this is literally the talk of my hood today. im just gone keep my distance from his area which is down the damn street and keep that heater on me. i think , my auntie tellin me to anyhow but i dont want to seem like a scared fool. somethings got to happen mayne! i cant be no coward in my own hood!

ps and some of you think i am trolling? you guys really think im making this up? $+$%...this is real talk if ya ever heard it homie!

+@$# with this bs dude you wasting my screen space. Log off and murk dude, or off yourself, I could care less.

dawg i never said no dumb stuff like that. importance? %$%+! hood fables? bro this is my life, no lies or stories my dude! i know there are other nt'ers that live in the hood but just dont broadcast what goes on...
Learn from them.

if there wasn't such thing as the "penitentery" (someone please spellcheck that for me
wink.gif
)

then yes, i would advise you to get revenge.

Other than that, tell the police who did it, and pick them out in the line

Then go to court and testify against that evil man.

My pops caught 2 bodies when he was young. Maybe more...I don't know the whole story.

He was in a gang in Mexico. Someone stabbed his brother so he went ham on a few people with a machete.

It wasn't the best example to have either when family friends praised my pops for it too.

But yea, I did grew up with murderous rage in my heart...Luckily I had people like my mother to chill me the #*$& out.

I wouldn't ever murder someone but I have no problem wishing death on someone...

tired.gif

i never came here asking people should i kill him? i came here asking for advice on what to do in this situation. i want him behind bars FOR LIFE for what he did to my brother but dead would be better. earlier today i swear to god i was plotting on how to carry it out, but deep down i know im just all talk about that. now its a whole diffrent story if he approaches me in a threatning manner, i promise he will be in cold blood quick if he dont shoot first and that real talk. but i hope not to take it that route. im somewhat calm now, ive been talkin to my aunt and sister about this because this is literally the talk of my hood today. im just gone keep my distance from his area which is down the damn street and keep that heater on me. i think im bout to take my wheels off as well, my auntie tellin me to anyhow but i dont want to seem like a scared fool. somethings got to happen mayne! i cant be no coward in my own hood!

ps and some of you think i am trolling? you guys really think im making this up? $+$%...this is real talk if ya ever heard it homie!
roll.gif

you said yourself you're scared.
you know damn well you don't own a gun and never have nor will shoot one.
do everyone a favor and log off son.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Why this dude always coming through with some played-out Hood Fables?

"Ever since I was 5, my uncle taught me about the importance of Swangaz."

roll.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

i never came here asking people should i kill him? i came here asking for advice on what to do in this situation. i want him behind bars FOR LIFE for what he did to my brother but dead would be better. earlier today i swear to god i was plotting on how to carry it out, but deep down i know im just all talk about that. now its a whole diffrent story if he approaches me in a threatning manner, i promise he will be in cold blood quick if he dont shoot first and that real talk. but i hope not to take it that route. im somewhat calm now, ive been talkin to my aunt and sister about this because this is literally the talk of my hood today. im just gone keep my distance from his area which is down the damn street and keep that heater on me. i think , my auntie tellin me to anyhow but i dont want to seem like a scared fool. somethings got to happen mayne! i cant be no coward in my own hood!

+@$# with this bs dude you wasting my screen space. Log off and murk dude, or off yourself, I could care less.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You sound like you gonna kill somebody Kix4Kix.

Naw with you Swangas, you need to go about this right. If you gonna do it, don't broadcast it. Wait for years, and let that revenge and anger boil insideof you. Move out the neighborhood, and don't ever talk about this subject matter to anyone(messageboard included) again. Everytime you're talking about it, you're just letting off steam. Lets see if you're still angry in 5 or 10 years. Ifyou are, then kill him. Never know he might be killed by someone else and your work is not needed. You might need to dig deep in your conscience on what yourbrother would want you to do and follow that. Whatever you do, good luck.

You stupid for even posting this thread. Chances are you already made up your mind before even posting this thread so if you really bout it you should alreadyknow what to do.

Wait a year to let things cool down and if your still bout it make sure you think things out and plan what you do before you do it.

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

Originally Posted by eaalto

Yes.

I work in Customer Service. A couple days ago, a customer came in with a product they bought at least 6 months ago. We have a pretty liberal return policy, even without a receipt we grant store credit. I had just gone on break, so another supervisor handled the return. As soon as she asked the customer if he had a receipt, he went off on her, yelling who keeps receipts, etc. etc. I came back from break, and the customer was in line making the return. He started arguing with the cashier about the price of the return, so the cashier called me over to the register. He said he paid way more for the product than $5.99, and that it was an absolute rip off. I told him there was nothing we could do about the price, we don't carry the product anymore, and that I couldn't just make up a price to make him happy. I said he could speak to a manager if he wanted, so I called up the store manager. As soon as the store manager came up, the customer did a complete 180. He said he wasn't disputing the price, he was just a good customer trying to make his purchase. He said that I came over and was giving him attitude from the start, that I was having a bad day and taking it out on him. I looked him in the face, and said, "so you're telling me that you weren't disputing the price? What were we doing for the last 5 minutes?" He said "no, you came over here with a bad attitude and I'm just a good customer trying to make a purchase." I wanted to bury my fist in his face. I was furious. I needed about 10 good minutes to calm down, and every time we talked about it after that I kept getting pissed off. I can't handle liars.
on a side note... maybe you shouldnt be working customer service if that gets you mad.. look for diff options... i work guest relations too... and this situation is an everyday thing...

In the 8 years that I've worked customer service, this was the first time I've EVER had a customer flat out lie like that. I've dealt withshoplifters, extremely upset customers, but never someone who absolutely twisted the truth to try to make me look bad. It wouldn't matter to me if he wastelling the truth, and I really was having a bad day and taking it out on him. I take responsibility for my actions. But in this case, I was polite, I dealtwith the matter diplomatically, and passed it off to the store manager. That's when he totally flipped it and said that I was giving him a hard time for noreason, and that he wasn't even arguing the price in the first place. I've never dealt with that. Never. Never in 8 years. I'll just say it was ananomaly.

bro all i had was my brother! my daddy split when i was 10yo, only got 1 sister and 1 aunt. my moma in prison, bro that was the only male figure in my life and this man took that away from me! you dont understand the rage and whats going through my mind right now! i knw where this @$*%$ stay at i can go murk this man and have this all off my mind! idgaf if i get caught i swear im on some sick #!%+ right now i want this @$*%$ DEAD!

I don't completely understand what you feeling and every man walks his own road so nobody can tell you what to do. There's nothing you can dothat's gonna change what's happened in the past, sometimes it's better to just get your heart, mind and body out of a situation to look at thingsfrom a clearer picture. It's completely understandable wanting homie dead, but remember your life is really all you have. Your brother is gone, your momsin prison etc. Your life is important and you don't have to body anybody. God Bless and I hope you make a good decision for yourself

yew must a get that likkle yute mon and spread a dust in em. i dunno why your story reminds me of that steven segal movie with the jamaicans. you kill mebrudah now me go kill you!!!

You gotta handle it homie. If not homeboy is gonna hear what you been sayin bout him, hes gonna handle you, an then hes gonna be rollin out on your swangaz.

cid it sounds like your dad was from mara salvatrucha. the machete is their weapon of choice... not a mexican gang tho..

Yo Im telling you it aint worth it. I found out a long time ago that N's aint worth it. Everytime I done tried to show a N love they done abused it.

Dont let ignorance rule your life. Putting that man in dirt is just gone ##%@ up what you can become. Live live. Enjoy life and stop think about what the hoodthink about you cause they aint livin your life.

Leave it to these burb NT'ers who dont know a damn thing about the streets or coming up hard.

i been there bro and i am also from texas. He will get his , your brothers homies prolly got some something for him or the streets will eat him
up because what goes around comes around., jealousy is a real thing that dude was prolly jealous of your brother . but all that wont bring him
back. just keep pushing man.

if i was in that situation i'd do it... make sure he (and only he) sees you... make sure you don't make a mess, wipe everything down that you havetouched in dude's place (if you plan on doing it there) night time seems about the right time to do it(make sure you wear all black, hoody, sweats, shoes,ski mask if you have one.) once it's done destroy everything you wore (just in case) never talk about it after.... especially here (you know how NT is onthat snitching game
eyes.gif
)

in short, yes do it.

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

i never came here asking people should i kill him? i came here asking for advice on what to do in this situation. i want him behind bars FOR LIFE for what he did to my brother but dead would be better. earlier today i swear to god i was plotting on how to carry it out, but deep down i know im just all talk about that. now its a whole diffrent story if he approaches me in a threatning manner, i promise he will be in cold blood quick if he dont shoot first and that real talk. but i hope not to take it that route. im somewhat calm now, ive been talkin to my aunt and sister about this because this is literally the talk of my hood today. im just gone keep my distance from his area which is down the damn street and keep that heater on me. i think im bout to take my wheels off as well, my auntie tellin me to anyhow but i dont want to seem like a scared fool. somethings got to happen mayne! i cant be no coward in my own hood!

roll.gif

you said yourself you're scared.
you know damn well you don't own a gun and never have nor will shoot one.
do everyone a favor and log off son.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Why this dude always coming through with some played-out Hood Fables?

"Ever since I was 5, my uncle taught me about the importance of Swangaz."

roll.gif

laugh.gif
okay bro. i surely dont have a stainless steel .38 smith and wessonsnub w/built in beam that i bought for 200 last year...i dont claim to be gangster nor do i want to be, i just want to protect myself and the people around meif i have to.

man I have thought out murder step by step.....

I even take notes on good places to dump a body

Back
Top Bottom