Have you ever felt like murdering another person??

Just torture him.
devil.gif

how has this not been locked up yet...

but if you're seriously going to kill the guy...you will get caught because you made this thread and you have posted your picture on NT before

you will go away for life...and dream about correctional officers and butt sex the rest of your life

What would your bother think about killing someone? I bet your bother wants you to have a better life than he did. I bet he would want you to stop f'inaround and get your stuff together. What I get from reading your post over the last few days/weeks is you have falling victim to your surroundings and youreally don't care or care enough to do anything about it. In your last post you said you where going to be a changed man after you got out of jail (eventhough it was for a couple of days) but your going back to your old lifestyle. Is your family proud of you or are you the family does not like to talk about atfamily reunions? As your man Chamillionaire says success is the biggest revenge. How about doing something positive with your life and stop worrying about"swinging on some elbows".

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

From one of your other threads:

2nnns8.jpg

dawg this aint about being gangsta its about a %%%#% taking my brothers life and gettin away with it! i never claim to be gangster bro, i just want him to die!
If your really considering killing a dude that killed your bro YOU ARE DOING THE EXACT SAME THING HE DID. What if he has a brother, aunt, etc,you're just adding more fuel to the fire. Just drop it and live your life. All you're gonna do is end up in deep **%% and then 20 years lateryou're gonna regret it. LET IT GO FAM. I don't care if he killed your bro if you kill the man who killed him then....goodluck
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Don't kill him. Just gather your homeboys beat him to within an inch of his life. Since he just got out of jail he won't try anything stupid (i.e revenge).

I'm talking broken arms, legs... etc.

I know that's what I would do if someone killed someone I loved and only got a BS sentence...

You dudes are bugging talking about "Leave him alone, get money".
smh.gif

What are you guys gonna do, wave to him while he's mowing his lawn?

You guys gonna hob-nob with a dude that rapes and chops up your moms? Live with the fact that dude only got 2 years for something like that?

I guess we're just built different
smh.gif
Yeah, we were built different my brain can assess situations that I don't want to be in and your brain runs on hate and kool aid.
tongue.gif

bro all i had was my brother! my daddy split when i was 10yo, only got 1 sister and 1 aunt. my moma in prison, bro that was the only male figure in my life and this man took that away from me! you dont understand the rage and whats going through my mind right now! i knw where this @$*%$ stay at i can go murk this man and have this all off my mind! idgaf if i get caught i swear im on some sick #!%+ right now i want this @$*%$ DEAD!
Prob the Most Serious Answer:

Aite fam i literally just got done reading just about every single response... and def every one of your responses...

Here is my advice:
First of all im deeply sorry about you loss... and your mom and your pops... i mean it seems like you got enough burden to keep and now your only other malefigure was taken from you... i cant even imagine what you must be feeling like.
About the Murder talk...
Definitely dont do it. And dont listen to all the other dumbs $%%%! on here telling you to go ahead and do it anyway...
"The sweetest revenge is success" and thats real talk...
Of course your gonna have thought about getting bak at the lil ++%%!... thats normal...
but when you have those thoughts you gotta think about other $##% as well... for example...
what you think your sist and aunt are feeling?
Dont you think the feel the same way??
Dont you think the wanna go put this guy away too?? Of course...
But now who you think they looking to???
You prob like what 17 18 now?? They looking for YOU to be the man now fam...
Say you went out and bodied this foo... n then the way the law is @%+###!%%!*#* will get $##% all *@#!++ up and will give him a ++%%! sentence but then got youdoing life...
What your sist and aunt gonna do then??
You gonna leave em by themselves with no one to look after them... Is that what you want? of course not...
You gotta think bout them fam...
Now i also read the part about how murkin him was just thoughts... you didnt have the heart to do that...
Sounds like you got a good heart and head on your shoulders...
How do you see your mom? Are you mad cuz she aint there? feel betrayed? or sad? maybe all three?
Well thats exactly how your sist and aunt would feel if you went through with that...
Now lets think about what you brother would want?
Would he want you to body the fool? Of course... he wants to get even...
But ill bet anything what he wants more than for him to be even is for him to end up with the W...
How you think thats gonna happen??
YOU gotta handle that...
Hes watching/guiding/protecting/ you and given you all his power from above...
Now you gotta take that and do something with it.
Like i said success is the biggest revenge... not only will it make you feel good but it will have them feel like $##%.
You scared? I hear you fam? But how you think ur sist n aunt feel? Prob the same...
You cant live feeling scared and paranoid... thats no way to live...
Maybe what one cat said might not be a bad idea... move out... get a new spot in a new city...
I dont know your entire situation... this might not be an option...
If its not find a different one... dont let them see you down...
Maybe you can look into some safety precautions for both you and your fam if you feeling scared...
You said you need to go turn yourself in and whatnot... maybe when you do that would be a good time to try n talk to someone about your situation...
Someone that would take you serious and wants to help and that know how it can be done..
Just know that and eye for an eye would leave the entire world blind...
Killing is not the way to do it...
REAL TALK

Originally Posted by eaalto

Yes.

I work in Customer Service. A couple days ago, a customer came in with a product they bought at least 6 months ago. We have a pretty liberal return policy, even without a receipt we grant store credit. I had just gone on break, so another supervisor handled the return. As soon as she asked the customer if he had a receipt, he went off on her, yelling who keeps receipts, etc. etc. I came back from break, and the customer was in line making the return. He started arguing with the cashier about the price of the return, so the cashier called me over to the register. He said he paid way more for the product than $5.99, and that it was an absolute rip off. I told him there was nothing we could do about the price, we don't carry the product anymore, and that I couldn't just make up a price to make him happy. I said he could speak to a manager if he wanted, so I called up the store manager. As soon as the store manager came up, the customer did a complete 180. He said he wasn't disputing the price, he was just a good customer trying to make his purchase. He said that I came over and was giving him attitude from the start, that I was having a bad day and taking it out on him. I looked him in the face, and said, "so you're telling me that you weren't disputing the price? What were we doing for the last 5 minutes?" He said "no, you came over here with a bad attitude and I'm just a good customer trying to make a purchase." I wanted to bury my fist in his face. I was furious. I needed about 10 good minutes to calm down, and every time we talked about it after that I kept getting pissed off. I can't handle liars.
on a side note... maybe you shouldnt be working customer service if that gets you mad.. look for diff options... i work guest relations too... andthis situation is an everyday thing...

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

hmm, i don't know if this is real or if it's a successful troll thread.
Probably that because this i...s...h isn't locked yet. MODS ARE SLIPPING!!! Where's DIRTY????
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RedMan

What would your bother think about killing someone? I bet your bother wants you to have a better life than he did. I bet he would want you to stop f'in around and get your stuff together. What I get from reading your post over the last few days/weeks is you have falling victim to your surroundings and you really don't care or care enough to do anything about it. In your last post you said you where going to be a changed man after you got out of jail (even though it was for a couple of days) but your going back to your old lifestyle. Is your family proud of you or are you the family does not like to talk about at family reunions? As your man Chamillionaire says success is the biggest revenge. How about doing something positive with your life and stop worrying about "swinging on some elbows".

This.

Word brah. It's simply not going to be worth it at the end. Like I said earlier, all of this is coming out of anger. And as some people said, you'll belocked up for life and you'll be regretting it. Don't do nothing stupid. Take the higher road and live your life and enjoy it. Life is too short towaste it in a cell over killing somebody. I understand that your brother was all you had, but don't you think he'd want you to live a better life thanhim and not make the same mistakes?

As we Houstonians do.. swang, get money, enjoy what you have such as your friends and family. Do better for yourself. Mistakes are made from your family andfriends, so you can learn from it and not go through the same problems. Be mature and get money, enjoy life, and simply live.

And for the dude above me that's downing on us that's telling him to get money.
smh.gif
Money makes the world go round. I'm not saying that it should bethe only priority in his life, but money makes things happen. So basically like I said above.. I'm letting him know to enjoy his life, get money, andchill.

and the worst part of all this he is known to be a trigger man, 2 years before my bro he killed a dude from what i hear. and okay i was/am talkin stupid, i aint got no heart to just murder a dude but damn this kinda puts fear in my heart cause i knw people is tellin this man about me. how i been talkin down on him over the past years and shiid even worse im riding on swangaz now. this man could prolly off ME over all this stuff. real talk im SCARED and i want this dude locked up or IN JAIL for my safety!
2s9dqmg.gif

I DIED WHEN YOU SAID THE SWANGAZ PART

BUT YOU SEE ALL YOU DOING IS TALKING AND PEOPLE IS RUNNING BACK SNITCHING ON YOU TALKING BOUT WHAT YOU BOUT/WANT TO DO TO HIM
indifferent.gif

WHICH YOU KNOW YOURSELF YOU AINT BOUT THAT LIFE

STOPITFIVE
alien.gif

NOW YOU GOT BUDDY PLOTTING ON YOU

SINCE HE TOOK UR BRO'S LIFE ...HE KNOW HE CAN GET U EASY NEXT SINCE U RUNNING UR MOUTH
grin.gif

YOU BETTER CHILL OR MOVE OUT THE AREA

CAUSE YOU IS NOT BOUT THAT LIFE ONCE AGAIN I SAY
eyes.gif

YOU SOUND VERY WEAK MINDED

EXTREMELY WEAK MINDED
laugh.gif

PEOPLE WHO DO DIRT LIKE THAT END UP MESSING/KILLING THEM SELF UP SOONER OR LATER DOWN THE ROAD

DON'T SWEAT HIM

THINK BOUT THE FUTURE

OR ELSE .....AND STOP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH BOUT WHAT HAPPING

NOW YOU SCARED ......FEARING FOR YOUR LIFE

THATS KARMA
pimp.gif

YOU GETTING WHAT YOU WANT AND SEEMS LIKE TROUBLE WANTS YOU
wink.gif

i never came here asking people should i kill him? i came here asking for advice on what to do in this situation. i want him behind bars FOR LIFE for what hedid to my brother but dead would be better. earlier today i swear to god i was plotting on how to carry it out, but deep down i know im just all talk aboutthat. now its a whole diffrent story if he approaches me in a threatning manner, i promise he will be in cold blood quick if he dont shoot first and that realtalk. but i hope not to take it that route. im somewhat calm now, ive been talkin to my aunt and sister about this because this is literally the talk of myhood today. im just gone keep my distance from his area which is down the damn street and keep that heater on me. i think im bout to take my wheels off aswell, my auntie tellin me to anyhow but i dont want to seem like a scared fool. somethings got to happen mayne! i cant be no coward in my own hood!

ps and some of you think i am trolling? you guys really think im making this up? $+$%...this is real talk if ya ever heard it homie!

Why this dude always coming through with some played-out Hood Fables?

"Ever since I was 5, my uncle taught me about the importance of Swangaz."

dawg i never said no dumb stuff like that. importance? %$%+! hood fables? bro this is my life, no lies or stories my dude! i know there are other nt'ersthat live in the hood but just dont broadcast what goes on...

Back
Top Bottom