Have you ever felt like murdering another person??

okay here is the scenario..

back in november of 2006 my brother went out to the club and whatnot wiid his potnas, the usual. and ended up missing for 3 days, upon search of him i found mybro dead at his house and his car (candy red drop top on swangaz} and everything he owned gone! the streets talked and word was his own homie robbed and killedhim. after a few months of searching for him the police got him on valentine day of 2007. and here it is december 2009 this +*@+$ just got released! i neverfollowed through on his case because during those times i was only 15 and my life was goinng downhill. after my bro death my granny died and my mother went toprison so i never really knew if he had got convicted or whatever i just assumed he was gone be gone for life since it was a capital murder charge. well myhomie just called me and told me some news and now im at home in tears and this is real talk! i want to go and murk this +*@+$ mayne i swear to god! whatshould i do because obviously the law is not on my side!

cliffnotes:
*my bro got killed
*found out his "potna" robbed and killed him
*he went to jail
*he got out
*i want to kill him!!!!!!
*what should i do?

plz dont come in here wid that bs nt!

Personally if someone did something to my lil bro and it was his friend then I would do something especially since he only got 2 months...

But do what you gotta do or whatever your heart tells you to do..

From one of your other threads:

2nnns8.jpg

son, you live in texas. you already know how it is out here with the law.

you wanan spend the rest of your life locked away because of another dude? you willing to give up your freedom?

i can't imagine how you feel.. but from a neutral point of view, killing him won't bring your brother back, and it'll probably result in a LOT oftrouble for you man.. at the same time though i can see why you want the guy dead. any info on the case online?

either way, keep your head up man my prayers go out to you and yours, this looks like yet another case of the justice system backfiring..

bro all i had was my brother! my daddy split when i was 10yo, only got 1 sister and 1 aunt. my moma in prison, bro that was the only male figure in my life andthis man took that away from me! you dont understand the rage and whats going through my mind right now! i knw where this @$*%$ stay at i can go murk this manand have this all off my mind! idgaf if i get caught i swear im on some sick #!%+ right now i want this @$*%$ DEAD!

Originally Posted by jbeezie

son, you live in texas. you already know how it is out here with the law.

you wanan spend the rest of your life locked away because of another dude? you willing to give up your freedom?
he's lucky if he spends the rest of his life in jail. u get caught u deff getting the chair b. and this thread will make it pretty easy tocatch u
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

bro all i had was my brother! my daddy split when i was 10yo, only got 1 sister and 1 aunt. my moma in prison, bro that was the only male figure in my life and this man took that away from me! you dont understand the rage and whats going through my mind right now! i knw where this @$*%$ stay at i can go murk this man and have this all off my mind! idgaf if i get caught i swear im on some sick #!%+ right now i want this @$*%$ DEAD!

go watch the blind side kid. you will feel alot better
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

i can't imagine how you feel.. but from a neutral point of view, killing him won't bring your brother back, and it'll probably result in a LOT of trouble for you man.. at the same time though i can see why you want the guy dead. any info on the case online?

either way, keep your head up man my prayers go out to you and yours, this looks like yet another case of the justice system backfiring..
it was on khou.com and all the news websites in houston but im searching and cant find anything on it!
tired.gif

Honestly, ive thought of killing over 100 people. Ray Lewis, Pau Pierce, Kobe, Soulja Boy, Diddy, etc.

I'm not even playin....

Yea, today actually and two people. I was in my art history class and these two people were just talking out of their *!+*$, extending the last day of class tothe scheduled finish time. Professor said she planned to leave early too. Furthermore, they tried coming off as these cultured, smart types but they weresaying the most basic observations and just reciting stuff from the text book.

Towards the end, I wasn't even hearing their words, I just heard these annoying voices grinding my gears.

Okay, so maybe I didn't feel like murdering them, but I was about ready to just shout %%$#.

All of this is coming out of anger. Sometimes you got to ignore it and let karma and God handle it. What goes around comes around, it's not worth it at theend.

As much as how messed up the situation is, take the higher road for yourself. Look how far you made it without them, they'll always be watching over you.

Don't let revenge be the only thing running through your mind, be smart about it. I know it's gonna be hard, but you gotta do what's the best foryou.

Keep gettin' that money, get a job, family, and do better.

Son..theres just somethings you cant make threads about on NT..this is one of them..alotta people aint gonna know about situations like this but
honestly you better off doing nothing...you kill him what you gaining? a peace of mind in a cell? and aint you already gotta go there for some BS?
you bugging kid..get your life straight

check this out.....

how you gonna come to NT and ask something like this? don't you have boys you can go to? i mean.... real talk b. you threads are getting real old. if youwas bout it, you would do what you have to do

/thread

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

It's understandable that you want to get revenge, but making this thread was really dumb.
Your dumb for making a statement like that......Honestly, nt could some how talk him out of doing something like that.......With comments likethat, you could push dude over the edge and could carry through with it. All I'm saying is if dude wants to kill somebody and wants help from a communitythat he kicks it with....whats the problem? People like you tick me off.

Anyway, its not worth it homie........wanting to murk this cat is understandable, but being in jail is not. I hope you make the right decision. God Bless You.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

damn so he murdered your bro and hes out? how is that possible?
smh.gif
only plausible reason i can think of is that he was found not guilty in trial

Back
Top Bottom