Have you ever bagged a chick who was TALLER than you?

Originally Posted by kamakazipnoygt

This is one of the few times that being a 5'6 Filipino = FTL
smh.gif
i was 5'8 in 8th grade, my girl played volleyball (5'11)
pimp.gif

was thick as hell, too

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I did back in highschool and home girl made nothing but short jokes[/color]
grin.gif
Them short jokes probably had nothing to do with you height bruh.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nicefro

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I did back in highschool and home girl made nothing but short jokes[/color]
grin.gif
Them short jokes probably had nothing to do with you height bruh.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]%%## you[/color]

laugh.gif

I met this girl off myspace years ago that was like 6'2" I'm like 6 or 6'1". People would stare at us at the mall because she was sotall, but we only kicked it a few times and then lost touch she moved or started school or something, I don't remember. She was rich though she had a bmw.

Come on, does it look that bad?
roll.gif

2agrecx.jpg

Granted this chick is way taller than the few previous Mrs Cheetos you guys have seen already who cares really

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Come on, does it look that bad?
roll.gif

2agrecx.jpg

Granted this chick is way taller than the few previous Mrs Cheetos you guys have seen already who cares really
Its no big deal but i like to be taller then my girl
pimp.gif

ehhh ive gotten a few guys shorter than me doesnt matter much im right around 511 or 6 foot so its hard sometimes

I'm smashing a chick who's only about an inch taller than me but her legs are long as hell. Hittin from the back takes some creativity but other thanthat I aint trippin. Even tho she's taller than me she aint taller than me, ya feel me?

So you girls are basically saying a guy being shorter than you has no effect on your attraction to him? Cuz that's what always stopped me from approachinggirls taller than me...just figured they'd hit me with the
grin.gif
.I've always been a little insecure about my height tho...

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

So you girls are basically saying a guy being shorter than you has no effect on your attraction to him? Cuz that's what always stopped me from approaching girls taller than me...just figured they'd hit me with the
grin.gif
. I've always been a little insecure about my height tho...
All about personality + confidence. A tall dude wouldn't be able to bag her w/ out it.

Like chettos said. If you don't care, she won't care. Some dudes let their height get the best of them.

I did it...i'm 5'9 she was like 5'10-5'11...it's not that bad...half the game is mental unless you're Mini-me size

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

So you girls are basically saying a guy being shorter than you has no effect on your attraction to him? Cuz that's what always stopped me from approaching girls taller than me...just figured they'd hit me with the
grin.gif
. I've always been a little insecure about my height tho...
All about personality + confidence. A tall dude wouldn't be able to bag her w/ out it.

Like chettos said. If you don't care, she won't care. Some dudes let their height get the best of them.
haha yea...dont be that little dude with a chip on your shoulder
roll.gif

Have some confidence and a a nice personality and you'll be alright. Also cant be afraid of failure mang. Most dudes sike themselves out before doing adamn thinnnnng

Originally Posted by cq23

Originally Posted by kamakazipnoygt

This is one of the few times that being a 5'6 Filipino = FTL
smh.gif
i was 5'8 in 8th grade, my girl played volleyball (5'11)
pimp.gif

was thick as hell, too

pics? for the heck of it

Back
Top Bottom