Have you ever bagged a chick who was TALLER than you?

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I did back in highschool and home girl made nothing but short jokes[/color]
grin.gif
Them short jokes probably had nothing to do with you height bruh.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Now he's salty forever to anyone taller
laugh.gif

Anyways some of you guys really care what others think about how you and a taller woman would look like?
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]the biggest fumble i've made[/color]
tired.gif
Dont let it bug you mang. Just be confident and stuff. Aint gonna win them all
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Late80s

i remember dating one dude who was like an inch shorter than me. it lasted a week he couldnt deal with it, being 5'11 in highschool sucked. i never dated. now its like yea im tall but it isnt a limitation it sorta weeds out the insecure guys for me.

He couldn't deal with it?
grin.gif
Damn
smh.gif
I've been meeting a lot of dudes lately who love tall(er) women.

yea this was hs though. now i get the REALLY short danny devito type dudes who are obsessed or just regular dudes who like it.

yea this was hs though. now i get the REALLY short danny devito type dudes who are obsessed or just regular dudes who like it.

alien.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Trust me
smh.gif
tired.gif

Tell me how some 5'2, buck 10 dude tried to talk to me the other day
alien.gif
laugh.gif
Like yo, I'd crush you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

alien.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Trust me
smh.gif
tired.gif

Tell me how some 5'2, buck 10 dude tried to talk to me the other day
alien.gif
laugh.gif
Like yo, I'd crush you
laugh.gif

Girl I would dive into your clam to seek your precious pearl.

cant say that i have been with a taller girl

but height would never intimidate me from meeting a female

only that would prolly intimidate me is if shes famous(Tyra, B, Eva Mendez then ill def be spooked and a lil gun-shy
embarassed.gif
)

I am two inches taller than my man.. doesn't bother either one of us. It really just comes down to confidence and how you carry yourself.

Im 6'1 and will never date a girl taller than me, when i dance with her i dont wanna put my head on HER shoulder
laugh.gif

Never bagged a chick taller then me. I'm 6'3'' and i don't care to find one taller then me. If she was taller then me I'd feel awkward.

2nd girl I ever smashed was like my height...(5'9")...it was weird @ first we had fun though...=)

My current girl is 5'6" +@! and that's perrrrfect...she wears heels she's about my height

reminds me of the entourage episode when that amazon was sweatin E and she called him a spinner.

being that im 6'4 i dont think itll ever happen, I have bagged 2 tall chicks though both 5'11

How could you guys date a girl taller than you ?

You would always look like the !$@%% .

Never dated but I've "been with" a chick who was eye level with me with heels on. I'm usually intochicks between 5'0 and 5'8 though. I'm 6'3 btw...

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Never dated but I've "been with" a chick who was eye level with me with heels on. I'm usually into chicks between 5'0 and 5'8 though. I'm 6'3 btw...
Have a seat over there.....

Back
Top Bottom