Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

rachel dratch should play catwoman

not sure if serious....
Rachel_Dratch_30_Rock.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

tumblr_lfdqj4NmWZ1qawoeho1_500.jpg

I'll wait til a trailer comes out before I say anything... (but otherwise I'm interested. Bane doing Bane things? Win. Catwoman playing the line of villain and hero? win.) 

I'll wait til a trailer comes out before I say anything... (but otherwise I'm interested. Bane doing Bane things? Win. Catwoman playing the line of villain and hero? win.) 

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

because of the 1st 2 leading women... in the first 2 Batman flicks.

i might be the only one who thinks Nolan isnt God.
eyes.gif

He primed himself on making this Batman real and yet he decideds to go with Bane? I am relieved its not Killer Croc... but Bane?
If he wanted to stay on the realness of his movies... he could have gone with Black Mask or Deathstroke.... easy.

Ah well..... should be better than Green Lantern
grin.gif
No one's calling him a god,just a bomb $@! director that hasn't made a bad movie yet.I'm also not to sure how Bane will fit into the movie but I won't worry just cause it's Chris Nolan.He's deserved the right to do whatever he wants cause it's most likely going to end up being brilliant as he's showed in the past.

Can't wait
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

because of the 1st 2 leading women... in the first 2 Batman flicks.

i might be the only one who thinks Nolan isnt God.
eyes.gif

He primed himself on making this Batman real and yet he decideds to go with Bane? I am relieved its not Killer Croc... but Bane?
If he wanted to stay on the realness of his movies... he could have gone with Black Mask or Deathstroke.... easy.

Ah well..... should be better than Green Lantern
grin.gif
No one's calling him a god,just a bomb $@! director that hasn't made a bad movie yet.I'm also not to sure how Bane will fit into the movie but I won't worry just cause it's Chris Nolan.He's deserved the right to do whatever he wants cause it's most likely going to end up being brilliant as he's showed in the past.

Can't wait
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Have any of you people saying Catwoman is boring actually read any Catwoman stories? Because I've read her under Cooke and Brubaker and by Morrison and Dini and she can be pretty damn awesome.
I have and like others have stated there are more interesting characters they could have put in this movie.  Nolan just wanted to switch things up and probably felt nostalgic about michelle phiffer role so he probably went with catwoman.  Nolan is a cinematic genius but I still feel catwoman is a weak character to put as a pick for the 3rd movie.
Even Bane is a better pick than catwoman.  Since batman character in the movie is relatively early on in his career it wouldn't make sense to include hush/jason todd in the mix even though that would have been great.  two face is dead so they can't do a long holloween movie though that would have been crazy and a great last movie.

The only notables that would have made a good movie was the riddler, introduce a new joker, or get ras al ghul back and connect him with bane and his daughter.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Have any of you people saying Catwoman is boring actually read any Catwoman stories? Because I've read her under Cooke and Brubaker and by Morrison and Dini and she can be pretty damn awesome.
I have and like others have stated there are more interesting characters they could have put in this movie.  Nolan just wanted to switch things up and probably felt nostalgic about michelle phiffer role so he probably went with catwoman.  Nolan is a cinematic genius but I still feel catwoman is a weak character to put as a pick for the 3rd movie.
Even Bane is a better pick than catwoman.  Since batman character in the movie is relatively early on in his career it wouldn't make sense to include hush/jason todd in the mix even though that would have been great.  two face is dead so they can't do a long holloween movie though that would have been crazy and a great last movie.

The only notables that would have made a good movie was the riddler, introduce a new joker, or get ras al ghul back and connect him with bane and his daughter.

http://www.deadline.com/2011/02/joseph-gordon-levitt-in-talks-to-join-the-dark-knight-rises/

mike-fleming-thumbnail.jpg

EXCLUSIVE: Joseph Gordon-Levitt is in talks to reunite with his Inceptiondirector Christopher Nolan in The Dark Knight Rises for Warner Bros. I'm not sure what role he'll play, but I'm told that he will be in the movie when Nolan starts production this spring. Gordon-Levitt will be done shooting the Rian Johnson-directed Looper with Bruce Willis and Emily Blunt by then. Gordon-Levitt has the indieHesher coming out this spring, as well as Live With It, the Jonathan Levine-directed pic about a 27-year old who tries to overcome a cancer diagnosis. CAA-repped Gordon-Levitt established himself with indie films likeBrick, the underrated Scott Frank-directed The Lookout,and the Marc Webb-directed (500) Days of Summer. Nolan keeps his films shrouded in secrecy, though he did lift the veil recently to disclose that Anne Hathaway would play Selina Kyle (Catwoman) and Gordon-Levitt's Inception co-star Tom Hardy will play Bane. What role fits Gordon-Levitt?

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/02/02/t...start-speculating-hugo-strange-riddler-robin/
[h1]'The Dark Knight Rises' may add Joseph Gordon-Levitt to the cast. Start speculating: Hugo Strange? Riddler? Robin?[/h1]
by Jeff Jensen

Categories: CastingComic BooksMoviesThe Dark Knight RisesThis Could Be Interesting...
Joseph-Gordon-Levitt-dark-knight_320.jpg
Image Credit: RD/Orchon/Retna ltd; DC ComicsThe Dark Knight Rises may be recruiting another cast member from Christopher Nolan’sInception dream team: Joseph Gordon-Levitt is reportedly in talks to join a starry corps of actors that includes Christian Bale, Anne Hathaway and Levitt’s Inception chums Tom Hardy and Michael Caine. No word yet on who Gordon-Levitt may play, but fanboys around the Web — not yet ready to give up on the well-traveled rumor that Batman foe Hugo Strange will appear in Nolan’s third and final Bat-flick — are speculating that Gordon-Levitt will take on the role of the mad shrink whose comic book resume of evil includes cracking the code of the caped crusader’s secret identity and then trying to sell it other super villains. Can you imagine Gordon-Levitt playing auction barker for Bruce Wayne’s name? I think I can. (I could also see a scene where scores of famous actors cameo in the movie as interested buyers participating in said auction.) Of course, there’s also the rumor that the movie will be based on the Prey storyline, in which Strange participated in the hunt to arrest the vigilante hero. The argument against Gordon-Levitt as Hugo Strange theory? The actor — slender and boyish — doesn’t look much like the comic book villain. But hey: Artistic license. (PS: That rumor that a mysterious “RW

http://www.deadline.com/2011/02/joseph-gordon-levitt-in-talks-to-join-the-dark-knight-rises/

EXCLUSIVE: Joseph Gordon-Levitt is in talks to reunite with his Inceptiondirector Christopher Nolan in The Dark Knight Rises for Warner Bros. I'm not sure what role he'll play, but I'm told that he will be in the movie when Nolan starts production this spring. Gordon-Levitt will be done shooting the Rian Johnson-directed Looper with Bruce Willis and Emily Blunt by then. Gordon-Levitt has the indieHesher coming out this spring, as well as Live With It, the Jonathan Levine-directed pic about a 27-year old who tries to overcome a cancer diagnosis. CAA-repped Gordon-Levitt established himself with indie films likeBrick, the underrated Scott Frank-directed The Lookout,and the Marc Webb-directed (500) Days of Summer. Nolan keeps his films shrouded in secrecy, though he did lift the veil recently to disclose that Anne Hathaway would play Selina Kyle (Catwoman) and Gordon-Levitt's Inception co-star Tom Hardy will play Bane. What role fits Gordon-Levitt?

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/02/02/t...start-speculating-hugo-strange-riddler-robin/
[h1]'The Dark Knight Rises' may add Joseph Gordon-Levitt to the cast. Start speculating: Hugo Strange? Riddler? Robin?[/h1]
by Jeff Jensen

Categories: CastingComic BooksMoviesThe Dark Knight RisesThis Could Be Interesting...
Image Credit: RD/Orchon/Retna ltd; DC ComicsThe Dark Knight Rises may be recruiting another cast member from Christopher Nolan’sInception dream team: Joseph Gordon-Levitt is reportedly in talks to join a starry corps of actors that includes Christian Bale, Anne Hathaway and Levitt’s Inception chums Tom Hardy and Michael Caine. No word yet on who Gordon-Levitt may play, but fanboys around the Web — not yet ready to give up on the well-traveled rumor that Batman foe Hugo Strange will appear in Nolan’s third and final Bat-flick — are speculating that Gordon-Levitt will take on the role of the mad shrink whose comic book resume of evil includes cracking the code of the caped crusader’s secret identity and then trying to sell it other super villains. Can you imagine Gordon-Levitt playing auction barker for Bruce Wayne’s name? I think I can. (I could also see a scene where scores of famous actors cameo in the movie as interested buyers participating in said auction.) Of course, there’s also the rumor that the movie will be based on the Prey storyline, in which Strange participated in the hunt to arrest the vigilante hero. The argument against Gordon-Levitt as Hugo Strange theory? The actor — slender and boyish — doesn’t look much like the comic book villain. But hey: Artistic license. (PS: That rumor that a mysterious “RW

Originally Posted by Big J 33

by Jeff Jensen

by Jeff Jensen

by Jeff Jensen

by Jeff Jensen

Joey boy ruined Cobra Commander..do not want him in this new Batman movie..

Back
Top Bottom