Hathaway is Catwoman; Hardy is Bane

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

All I want to know still is how is anyone critiquing any decisions Nolan makes?

HOW???

because of the 1st 2 leading women... in the first 2 Batman flicks.

i might be the only one who thinks Nolan isnt God.
eyes.gif

He primed himself on making this Batman real and yet he decideds to go with Bane? I am relieved its not Killer Croc... but Bane?
If he wanted to stay on the realness of his movies... he could have gone with Black Mask or Deathstroke.... easy.

Ah well..... should be better than Green Lantern
grin.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Have you guys seen Love and Other Drugs? She is pretty much a sex demon that entire movie.

and yes you get to see a lot of her.

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

I need to watch those **** 

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Have you guys seen Love and Other Drugs? She is pretty much a sex demon that entire movie.

and yes you get to see a lot of her.

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

I need to watch those **** 

Originally Posted by derrty6232

So is this film gonna be shot entirely with IMAX cameras?
nerd.gif
There was an interview with Nolan's Cinematographer (Wally Pfister) where he stated that depending on the action shots, the IMAX cameras would just not work due to their size and weight. They will most likely use it for aerial shots, car chase scenes and other scenes where the cameras can be easily maneuvered.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

So is this film gonna be shot entirely with IMAX cameras?
nerd.gif
There was an interview with Nolan's Cinematographer (Wally Pfister) where he stated that depending on the action shots, the IMAX cameras would just not work due to their size and weight. They will most likely use it for aerial shots, car chase scenes and other scenes where the cameras can be easily maneuvered.

I can't believe some of you guys are saying Bane can't hold a movie....Do some research on him first, the Batman and Robin movie made his character TERRIBLE, nothing like he is supposed to be.

I can't believe some of you guys are saying Bane can't hold a movie....Do some research on him first, the Batman and Robin movie made his character TERRIBLE, nothing like he is supposed to be.

She was so f'n hot in "Love & Other Drugs" she can play in anything and I'll watch

not to mention she's into "exotic" forms of sex

She was so f'n hot in "Love & Other Drugs" she can play in anything and I'll watch

not to mention she's into "exotic" forms of sex

Have any of you people saying Catwoman is boring actually read any Catwoman stories? Because I've read her under Cooke and Brubaker and by Morrison and Dini and she can be pretty damn awesome.

Have any of you people saying Catwoman is boring actually read any Catwoman stories? Because I've read her under Cooke and Brubaker and by Morrison and Dini and she can be pretty damn awesome.

Back
Top Bottom