Hate It or Love It...or whatever. My Prom Fit...

Oxon Hill High School 2008 - Grand Hyatt Washington, D.C.

Although, I'm not a fan of dress shoes, that doesn't mean I'll wear some outrageous color sneaker to any formal event.

To those that wear dress shoes, you do you.

To those that wear sneakers, you do you.

This is me, and this was my prom fit...

[img]http://a527.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/8/l_f5ee0594c2cef2281990a2d6501cb5b6.jpg[/img]

2mw9qu1.jpg

I decided between my DMP XI's or my Space Jams, and I figured that the DMP XI's looked much classier.

& those prepared to flame me, I saw dudes with Air Raids, Blazers (which looked clean to me), and some other *@$*.

grin.gif

To those that wear dress shoes, you do you.

To those that wear sneakers, you do you.

laugh.gif

Many people have done that on NT your not to only one. Looks okay but not my cup of tea.

Matter fact someone wore XIs on their own wedding party, anyone have that pic ? I believe he won something for that but not sure what he won.

^ Didn't Joerdan wear '45' XI's or something?

& I only said that cuz dude with the Baron I's prom fit got baked...

grin.gif

i'm not a fan of sneakers w\ formal outfits but if theres any sneaker that should be worn with a tux, its the concord XIs.

nice outfit man.

DMP XI's? Don't look right for some reason, like how the pants fall on them...it bothers me for some reason, lol. Gold vest for the the gold on theDMP's is a nice touch though.

Still, not a fan of the idea...but the wedding party I'm going to be a part of, the groom is wearing Tiffanys during the reception so I have to come withsomething too.

CRACK! Normally I wouldn't be an advocate of wearing sneaker to prom but this one shoe you can definitely pull it off with. Plus I remember Michael Jordansaying when him and Tinker Hatfield were in the process of making these he wanted a shoe a person could ball in them or wear with a suit.

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

DMP XI's? Don't look right for some reason, like how the pants fall on them...it bothers me for some reason, lol. Gold vest for the the gold on the DMP's is a nice touch though.

Still, not a fan of the idea...but the wedding party I'm going to be a part of, the groom is wearing Tiffanys during the reception so I have to come with something too.

Are you saying he's going to be in dress clothes and wearing tiffs?

Originally Posted by chillyjays

very clean. also, any info on the watch?

Simple, Non-limited-edition G-Shock in translucent material & band.

Retails for $120-130, got it for $90. Lemme know if you need a model number.

w2er2s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom