Has your girl ever told you.....

the irony of this is that i guarantee you op, you man up and tell her to go kick rocks and go about your life, chances are this chick will come back begging.

the irony of this is that i guarantee you op, you man up and tell her to go kick rocks and go about your life, chances are this chick will come back begging.

but don't take her back, you can give her the D but do not under any circumstances let her back.

she's not the one for you pimp.

I don't believe in breaks my dude. I believe it's break up or stay together.

Figure it out and talk to her. I'm pretty sure she started thinking about her life in the long run.
I tried talking to her....... She wasn't havin it though, Kept going on how she needed her "Space" and how she wanted time to realize that im a good catch (her words)

WTF???

We were friends on Facebook and on instagram, but I deleted her and stopped following her on IG

She has a Tat on the side of her Thigh, and she mentioned it was to cover up an old tattoo, and I was curious as to what did she attempt to cover..... she was hesitant to tell me, but finally admited that her ex who she dated for Four years they both got tats of each others names but at the end of their relationship they both got tattoos to cover up the names cause they were finishing their relationship......

She described him as a douche.....  she was with this dude for FOUR years and got his Name Tatted (WTF)
I tried to be nothing but a gentleman, nice with her mom dukes and her familiy, NO intention of playing this girl, and she plays me for a fool

already common knowledge but: NICE DUDES ALWAYS FINISH LAST

Don't feel bad OP. It's happened to the best of us. Some women really don't know what the **** they want. Dead her & don't look back. You're in college. You should be smashing endless yambs anyway. Don't let her string you along like a puppet dude. Word to Mary Shaw.

Don't beat yourself up about it. There's a good chance you didn't do anything to mess it up. Females are irrational at times, so don't even try to comprehend it. Just keep yourself busy, kick it with your boys, and meet others. You'll do a lot better. Trust us.

yo all jokes aside i feel for OP, this dude really sounds like he truly cares for her, hate to see a dude do right by the girl he wants to be with and she turns around and smacks him in the face for doing right, then a year down the line that same girl is posting all sorts of emo man-hate posts on facebook, shoefreak, you a girl make sense of this for us....

I tried talking to her....... She wasn't havin it though, Kept going on how she needed her "Space" and how she wanted time to realize that im a good catch (her words)

WTF???

We were friends on Facebook and on instagram, but I deleted her and stopped following her on IG

She has a Tat on the side of her Thigh, and she mentioned it was to cover up an old tattoo, and I was curious as to what did she attempt to cover..... she was hesitant to tell me, but finally admited that her ex who she dated for Four years they both got tats of each others names but at the end of their relationship they both got tattoos to cover up the names cause they were finishing their relationship......

She described him as a douche.....  she was with this dude for FOUR years and got his Name Tatted (WTF)

I tried to be nothing but a gentleman, nice with her mom dukes and her familiy, NO intention of playing this girl, and she plays me for a fool

already common knowledge but: NICE DUDES ALWAYS FINISH LAST

first of all you ****** with a ratchet, that's where you already went wrong.

she came to you damaged, you cannot fix a damaged woman. don't save 'em, they obviously do not want to be saved.

secondly, she has to convince herself into being with you. not a good sign and to me she has ulterior motives. you go to school so she probably sees you as someone who is goal oriented, but when a girl says "I need time to realize that you're a catch" she's not passionate about you.

She's just not that into you.

Last edited:
Don't feel bad OP. It's happened to the best of us. Some women really don't know what the **** they want. Dead her & don't look back. You're in college. You should be smashing endless yambs anyway. Don't let her string you along like a puppet dude. Word to Mary Shaw.

This.

Thanks to all the fast replies

Im usually here talking about Jordans and not this type of stuff but man this is tough..... I usually wouldn't give a flying **** but a girl, but this chick man I was really really feelin and everything was amazing..... but she threw a BIG curve ball on me........  she slowly started deleting old photos of me and her off her IG and Facebook, so before she could do it to me,  I deleted her off Facebook and Instagram..... 

NICE GUYS FINISH LAST, either theres another dude or there isn't shes just ******ed....

Basically, when they know they can have you, they don't want you. You've been trying to progress with her and she senses that the choice is pretty much hers. They don't like choices, they like to worry about what they can do so you won't leave em or play em or do em dirty somehow.

Just fall back, all that deleting here from facebook is just making it worse. Makes you look hurt. Still giving her that choice in her mind. Be as friendly as you can when SHE calls or paths cross without showing any interest whatsoever, if you can manage that.

Last edited:
This. Or she's just not that into you. Either way, drop her and save yourself some time. Taking a break means break up 99% of the time except the person wants to spare your feelings. Stop talking to her 100%.

This. Cut her off completely.. If she really cares/cared she'll make the effort to come back. Trust me.

Some don't have the people skills to properly break it off with somebody.

You already saw everyones comments and know what you have to do, but to reiterate, just dead her. She's playing you, motives aren't clear from what info you have given us, but she's playing you.

Don't give her the time of day anymore. Act like she ain't exist, and keep it moving.

It sounds like she wants to go out and play with other kids. Stop talking to her.

Not to rude but you make honestly have an annoying personality to her

She may be a dumb chick but you could actually really be smothering her. Shes young let her experience stuff and maybe when she comes back to you she'll have new sexual moves for you

Give her space. If shes really into you she'll come running back. If not take the L and move on. 

it may not be someone else, but she simply stringing you along as a safe blanket, i promise you that even if no one is there now, should some guy catch her eye during this "break" its a wrap for you and she wont feel any remorse.

you should dead it before she officially deads you and while at it, tell her to grow the f up.

THIS.

OP when you grow older and hopefully wiser. You get tired of dealing with nonsense. That's exactly what your half way girlfriend seems to be about. Nonsense.

Also, I don't know if its the Niketalk effect or me being older now. But I HATE hearing about immature couple issues. No shots at you OP. I just want nothing to do with the stuff :lol:. It gets to a point where you wonder constantly "yo who does this? Is this life?".

shoefreak, you a girl make sense of this for us....

View media item 293796

Last edited:
Sounds like she realizes your the kinda guy she would marry (even though she said stuff bout you annoy her, she likes your a gentleman and reliable). But she right now she just wanna jump on every tool standin. realtalk

Bruh don't sweat these broads AT ALL. If she start Witt the ******** just keep it moving. They truly come a dime a dozen and remember what one won't do another one will

Back
Top Bottom