Has your girl ever told you.....

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what is a 'catch up' date and how does one make that sell to said female?

You have much to learn young grasshopper lol. Ask me how you go about convincing a female you are a "born again vergin", now that's some advanced physiological Jedi mind trick type ish

post her facebook, op.

and her instagram, too.

maybe the support of NT will make her come to her senses. :smile:

From my experience n maybe because I'm younger..I feel it someone likes you they will make time no matter what or they will be honest upfront that they already had somethin planned therefore if a girl told me let check my schedule n ill get back at you tommorrow I took that as she's not really interested...last time that happened I called her back next day n cancelled it saying I had plans with someone else that night I forgot about..yes it was a weak lie..but I wasn't about to wait for her to call me back...later that night we spoke she tried to hit me with same stuff again saying she's a busy woman..n she gave me future dates shell be available...after I hung up that was the last time we spoke...

From my experience n maybe because I'm younger..I feel it someone likes you they will make time no matter what or they will be honest upfront that they already had somethin planned therefore if a girl told me let check my schedule n ill get back at you tommorrow I took that as she's not really interested...last time that happened I called her back next day n cancelled it saying I had plans with someone else that night I forgot about..yes it was a weak lie..but I wasn't about to wait for her to call me back...later that night we spoke she tried to hit me with same stuff again saying she's a busy woman..n she gave me future dates shell be available...after I hung up that was the last time we spoke...

I definitely understand that, but then explain the things shorty wrote prior to "ima check my schedule tommorow and let you know."

Honestly I can't even answer that question bra..only thing I can say is maybe she wasn't feeling you because you took so long to get at her from the jump..she wanted a valentine date n that was it and you seemed very thursty in those messages..you came out n professed your love after the first date

Honestly I can't even answer that question bra..only thing I can say is maybe she wasn't feeling you because you took so long to get at her from the jump..she wanted a valentine date n that was it and you seemed very thursty in those messages..you came out n professed your love after the first date

:lol: Just wanted to let the woman know I'm interested. "Feeling someone" and "interested in someone", are two totally different things.

@sthebest in my situation that I posted earlier..3 days later I went to go pick up my little cousins from their house and the girl was there when I was walking in she was walking out we just said hey I looked outside she was hoppin it some dudes jag on 22's lol..so yea definitely someone else is beatin it

I just saw that post with the text messages :smh:. Pack your bags...you got a first class seat to the friendzone. Don't tell her you're interested, it's implied in the fact that you keep asking her out. Girls her age don't appreciate that you are expressing how you feel early on. That's what a mature person will do, but this is the equation in a 20 year old's head:

Interpretation

You:"I'm interested in you and I want to know if you want to go out again" = Her: He's weak and may be boring. Don't totally get rid of him because it MIGHT be ok. But then there's __________. He doesn't say those things, but it's fun being around him even though it's hard to catch up to him and he doesn't respond to me sometimes. I don't know what to do, I kinda like both of them.

And the beat goes on. It's a frustrating cycle :lol:.

I think y'all are seriously underestimating him potentially being her first Black guy is to the situation. Especially if Dipset has any "urban" qualities about him.

Alot girls are still afraid of Black guys. Plus he really didn't "shoot" at her anyways....he just texted "hi" and she didn't reply back. If he called her,left a voice mail and then texted her and then no reply, it would be over. ( I'm not recommending do those things :lol:)

He can still get her but hes gonna have to come at her in a slightly different way.

I think y'all are seriously underestimating him potentially being her first Black guy is to the situation. Especially if Dipset has any "urban" qualities about him.

Alot girls are still afraid of Black guys. Plus he really didn't "shoot" at her anyways....he just texted "hi" and she didn't reply back. If he called her,left a voice mail and then texted her and then no reply, it would be over. ( I'm not recommending do those things :lol:)

He can still get her but hes gonna have to come at her in a slightly different way.

Possibly, but with things told on a message board, a lot gets lost in translation. Especially if there are pieces missing and things added later. Idk what is going on at this point, it's becoming hard to follow. However, there is one constant, people at that age don't know what they want, despite being just out of their teen years. So, idk.

Back
Top Bottom