Has there ever been a show you loved that got cancelled?

I didn't watch Arrested Development until recently but I'm pretty sure I would have been angry when it was cancelled.

Talbert

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by Swag4Days

5wdwe9.jpg

First show that I remember being mad about it getting cancelled

roll.gif

nerd.gif
YO!

I been tryna figure the name of this show for like 10 years and I could never remember or get anyone to remember.
laugh.gif

But yea:
  • Arrested Development
  • Life
  • Clone High ( And that other show that came on AFTER Clone High too... South---something) 3 South. the intro song was
    smokin.gif
  • Futurama
  • Unfabulous
    embarassed.gif

1.jpg

Deadwood...The creator of this show decided to stop production after 3 seasons in order to work on a new show called John In Cincinnati,which flopped after 1 season

683793628_145e0626c41.jpg

There was a chance that there were going to be 2 movies made to finish up the story of Deadwood,but as of now those won't be made...

Kyle XY
Fastlane
Thief
Over there
American Dreams ( made me mad that Black dude and white girl couldn't be together because they lived during the 60s) SMH

moesha... right after miles got kidnapped 
mad.gif

girlfriends 

the game (but it's coming back on)
pimp.gif

everybody hates chris... although i didn't start watching until it got cancelled 
smh.gif

my wife and kids

I would add the OC but that show actually got a real ending which is something fastlane and a bunch of other shows never got.

Medabots and beast wars back when I was a kid. I'd have to agree with Grounded for Life, that show was pretty damn funny.

Back
Top Bottom