Has There Ever Been A Real World Fight Because Of Anything Said On NikeTalk?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif

Yeah

Seriously?

I remember around '04 or so, when someone got scammed and actually went to the scammers house.
laugh.gif

Lets just say he got his stuff back.

Although im a bit fuzzy on the details.

^^
laugh.gif
at the bullet. I remember that.

Would kenne and the tennis rackets count?

ninjahood and haze
nerd.gif

Haha, like when the nter who got scammed found out where the other nter lived and went to his apartment. Anybody got that pic saved of the door barely crackedopen and like 4 faces peakin out?
roll.gif

didn't sais fight somebody?

and revolver and that weird lookin' dude outta DC I think woulda fought over shorty

then dom prolly woulda fought that one dude regarding some chick...fogot her name.

I think a majority of the time fights didn't occur cuz of sheer distance. Though haze and ninjahood shoulda throwed down cuz them jibs shared a zip code
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

didn't sais fight somebody?

and revolver and that weird lookin' dude outta DC I think woulda fought over shorty

then dom prolly woulda fought that one dude regarding some chick...fogot her name.

I think a majority of the time fights didn't occur cuz of sheer distance. Though haze and ninjahood shoulda throwed down cuz them jibs shared a zip code
indifferent.gif
dudes were scared
laugh.gif

I don't know, but I'm willing to bet there's been at least one e-fight on NT caused by Real World. Some of the guys on here will start a flame warover anything.

Originally Posted by Dank Roofus

Well not over anything said here, but i murked ISN and got him into hiding cuz I *%%%%% his ex.

ur sais? Didn't you do time for robbing some kid for his bapes at the mall?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom