Has There Been A WHITE Player That Was Said To Have A LOW Basketball IQ?

but I thought I read a comment from Hubie Brown where he said JWill was one of the smartest players he ever coached, that he knew all the plays from everyposition, etc.

Originally Posted by KingPoetic

Eric Devendorf
The Devendorf Story.....

340x.jpg

smb_081205_dn_devo-boeheim.jpg

"Thats a HORRIBLE SHOT! ERIC....Now go sub back in"

340x.jpg

devendorf.jpg

As soon as I read the title Joe Alexander came to mind...but I've never heard any writer/analyst actually SAY IT tho...

Originally Posted by Im Not You

As soon as I read the title Joe Alexander came to mind...but I've never heard any writer/analyst actually SAY IT tho...
think this is what OP was pointing out...

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Birdman? They kind of hinted it during the year how the two years away from the NBA made him better because he sat down to watch games and get "smarter".

Good choice
dudes basketball i.q is definitely not high, but he sure does hustle
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tattoo_chris-andersen_tattoos-6.jpg

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Chris Anderson is the best bet. Dude looks like a douche though
indifferent.gif

tatts_andersen.jpg

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

They don't say it because all the bad white basketball players are terrible and they don't talk about them.

This.

An athletic black player with a ton of talent but no feel for the game can still get pretty damn far. A white player with no feel for the game doesn'tsniff the NBA.

roll.gif

Whoever posted Russell Westbrook

And I was waiting for Devendorf....but he isn't really white?

Gerry MCnamara, but no one would say that

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

They don't say it because all the bad white basketball players are terrible and they don't talk about them.

This.

An athletic black player with a ton of talent but no feel for the game can still get pretty damn far. A white player with no feel for the game doesn't sniff the NBA.

This right here. There were some good examples on a previous page of ridiculously athletic black players with really low bball IQ (Russell Westbrook though? Hemight not have the best decision making but he's no JR Smith or Gerald Green
smh.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom