Has NT traffic significantly slowed down?

There was a time you could click page 10 and have threads from a few hours ago... now its a few days ago...
Why the decrease in traffic?

There was a time you could click page 10 and have threads from a few hours ago... now its a few days ago...
Why the decrease in traffic?

nerd.gif

economy not like it used to be... can't blow hours on nt anymore like back in the day. thats my opinion.

economy not like it used to be... can't blow hours on nt anymore like back in the day. thats my opinion.

who still posts on niketalk besides losers? LOL everyone who posts on here still has no life.

who still posts on niketalk besides losers? LOL everyone who posts on here still has no life.

Originally Posted by 2o6

Too much irony. Can't compute.

There's always a bit of a dip this time of year though - people are busy at school and the weather is getting better so some even go outside.

You can always tell when it's cold and school is out because of the inane threads all over the place.

Originally Posted by 2o6

Too much irony. Can't compute.

There's always a bit of a dip this time of year though - people are busy at school and the weather is getting better so some even go outside.

You can always tell when it's cold and school is out because of the inane threads all over the place.

I don't post as much as I used to. Usually just come here for Wrestling // Sports threads.

I don't post as much as I used to. Usually just come here for Wrestling // Sports threads.

its kinda cool though, theres not too many people on here so its kinda more community-like if that makes sense

its kinda cool though, theres not too many people on here so its kinda more community-like if that makes sense

Back
Top Bottom