Has anyone smashed a chick that was even remotely famous?

Originally Posted by And I Love It

Ellen Degeneres
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Just kidding, I haven't even smashed
frown.gif

Just kidding, I have but no one famous.
glasses.gif
happy.gif

pinocchio.png
roll.gif
@ this whole post. What is the #1 rule of N.T...PICS MUST BE POSTED....at leasta detailed story...some form of proof is needed

Originally Posted by archnoobie

But if/when she does blow. I will accept a generous bribe from her management on the videos but still drop the censored pix on NT
laugh.gif
Don't forget to tag them with "NT Exclusive," can't have any of the gossip sitesclaiming it as their own.

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

i also hit a americas next top model top 20 chick. jessica houston. idk if she still modelin, but a scooped the broad at dennys on century by LAX and hit her off in the lincoln on a hot day with the ac pumpin at like 3pm on manchester and crenshaw over by rallys on a backstreet on some hood %$%.
that rally's is down the street from my crib!
eek.gif
Used tostop by there and cop cheeseburgers after I got off the 210....rolled up to the window wit' $1.15 EXACT on the reg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chatta718

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

I hit this chick that was mad cool with Ananda from MTV. I think they went to school together or something. Never got the chance to meet her though.
17bktz.jpg

Which one was she fam.. dont lie
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this right here is why i love NT
co-sign on that

MINUS THE GUY WITH THE HOOPS PICTURE.. YA'LL TELLIN DUCKTALES.. NO PICS, NOT A TRUE STORY.. YOU KNOW HOW IT IS....

no i haven't smashed anyone famous.. yet
grin.gif

Originally Posted by R31J23

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

finger popped Kat deluna at a house party before she was semi famous
this seems believable she looks like a little slumy.
Dominican from Newark
eyes.gif
, she went to tech. odds are shes adirty bird.

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I aint smash but my older cuz and then my cuz unc smashed claudia jordan...not at the same time thou[/color]

Damn i heard she got around. oh and are your cousins football players
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

i also hit a americas next top model top 20 chick. jessica houston. idk if she still modelin, but a scooped the broad at dennys on century by LAX and hit her off in the lincoln on a hot day with the ac pumpin at like 3pm on manchester and crenshaw over by rallys on a backstreet on some hood %$%.
eek.gif
Used to stop by there and cop cheeseburgers after I got off the 210....rolled up to the window wit' $1.15 EXACT on the reg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i took shorty to do her taxes at that lil h&r block where they built that new lil shoppin center on the corner then she bought me some wingstop and i hadto return the favor.

but im not some #!%%$. whats up though shorty? how u look like?
grin.gif

eek.gif
Used to stop by there and cop cheeseburgers after I got off the 210....rolled up to the window wit' $1.15 EXACT on the reg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i took shorty to do her taxes at that lil h&r block where they built that new lil shoppin center on the corner then she bought me some wingstop and i had to return the favor.

grin.gif

But seriously, hows this possible and you got next'd so quick? Possible dream after getting high?

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I aint smash but my older cuz and then my cuz unc smashed claudia jordan...not at the same time thou[/color]

Damn i heard she got around. oh and are your cousins football players
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]naw we talking before she was famous...back when she was a mailwoman in east prov, ri[/color]

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i took shorty to do her taxes at that lil h&r block where they built that new lil shoppin center on the corner then she bought me some wingstop and i had to return the favor.

grin.gif

But seriously, hows this possible and you got next'd so quick? Possible dream after getting high?

baby boy.
i was on a bus with every possible guy.
a tall skinny white guy. a mid height, kinda buff white guy. a short buff pretty boy black guy. a mid height, ok lookin black guy, and me. a big ++% kinda tallblack guy.
WE ALL GOT NEXTED! EVERYONE. jesus christ. what show was ya'll watchin? ya'll turn it off after me? and the whole thing was scripted.
she nexted everyone cause she had a man in real life. and i still smashed.
please hop off.
atleast i was on tv. and people reconzie me almost every day.

Back
Top Bottom