Has anyone smashed a chick that was even remotely famous?

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

not marion jones or mike jones

"m.jones" is all Im gonna give up though.
Whats the point of bringing this !++ up if you aint gonna say the name?

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

I smashed a few NYC singers/artists

Bella (Fire and reason)
1481_tfar.jpg
haha thats Bella Saona or something like that. Been there done that. Welcome to the club doggy.

Matter fact, I've prob hit up the same circle of females you've already ran through. They need to rejuvenate the female supply in the LES.

NYC LES Smash Summit ?

I made it juicy for *M. Jones* a couple of times.......but never went all the way...got held up at 3rd base, but never crossed home plate for a variety of reasons

How do you "make it juicy" but get held up at 3rd?

Originally Posted by Infamousforareason

I made it juicy for *M. Jones* a couple of times.......but never went all the way...got held up at 3rd base, but never crossed home plate for a variety of reasons

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

eNPHAN wrote:
brandonb2005 wrote:
84jordan03 wrote:
eight2one wrote:
whats the Ihop story?
nerd.gif

I dont know if its a story behind it or not...I just assumed they are saying he is fat!

I think it is him steping of the bus and getting next'd but they just have him coming out of IHOP because of his weight issue...

That was my assumption, my bad if their is a IHOP story behind it.

very wrong.

supposedly, HBW and ISN were supposed to meet up at an IHOP and fight....

laugh.gif

Ns photoshopped madd pics of this occurrence (which never really happend)

smh@y'all not knowing such things.

There you have it folks...the story

roll.gif
at meeting up at IHOP to fight how old are they 8?

roll.gif
i actually remember reading that they had a beef and were going tofight, but i never knew it was at an IHOP

btw an omelette sounds
pimp.gif
right now

condom issues

I've already said too much though...dudes are right, I shoulda kept this 1 to myself. Im sure she, or friends of hers are on/lurk NT

condom issues

I've already said too much though...dudes are right, I shoulda kept this 1 to myself. Im sure she, or friends of hers are on/lurk NT
who cares? Are you currently still piping her? Alright then.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

condom issues

who cares? Are you currently still piping her? Alright then.

the option is still there (I think) so talkin about it on NT may not be the best move if I wanna keep that option available to me
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JD161616

Bella (Fire and reason)
1481_tfar.jpg
haha thats Bella Saona or something like that. Been there done that. Welcome to the club doggy.

Matter fact, I've prob hit up the same circle of females you've already ran through. They need to rejuvenate the female supply in the LES.

NYC LES Smash Summit ?
I just read in another thread that dude said he worked for Claw Money too meaning i def messed with a few of his co-workers.

this thread here is dangerous
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Bella (Fire and reason)
1481_tfar.jpg

NYC LES Smash Summit ?
I just read in another thread that dude said he worked for Claw Money too meaning i def messed with a few of his co-workers.

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Drop_the_Soap-Its_a_trap.jpg

I'm a lame. The closest I came was smashing some chick who was a D3 all American. Kinda sad. Shorty playing ball in Europe but always hits me up whenshe's in the states. Wont give me no more poom. Damn shame.

Originally Posted by 84jordan03

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

eNPHAN wrote:
brandonb2005 wrote:
84jordan03 wrote:
eight2one wrote:
whats the Ihop story?
nerd.gif

I dont know if its a story behind it or not...I just assumed they are saying he is fat!

I think it is him steping of the bus and getting next'd but they just have him coming out of IHOP because of his weight issue...

That was my assumption, my bad if their is a IHOP story behind it.

very wrong.

supposedly, HBW and ISN were supposed to meet up at an IHOP and fight....

laugh.gif

Ns photoshopped madd pics of this occurrence (which never really happend)

smh@y'all not knowing such things.

There you have it folks...the story

roll.gif
at meeting up at IHOP to fight how old are they 8?

roll.gif
i actually remember reading that they had a beef and were going to fight, but i never knew it was at an IHOP

btw an omelette sounds
pimp.gif
right now

What had really happened was that both of them were going back and forth talking about they were gonna beat eachother up and challenging to meet up
somewhere. It went on for several pages till an Nter said "Damn yall having a long convo like yall sitting down eating at IHOP or something."
The joke went from there.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Bella (Fire and reason)
1481_tfar.jpg

NYC LES Smash Summit ?

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Man I need to live where yall be at. I rarely see remotely famous people. Being in the DMV FTL
frown.gif

hahahah.
i know, right.
those were the good days when we could get it popping in general forum or take it somewhere else. now i visit this place maybe like 3 times a month
that dude is prob STILL mad

Generally, to smash a famous chick, you gotta have some type of status/value to yourself, such as Wealth, Fame or Power (which 99% of you don't)

If you don't have any of that going for you, then you need to have the Appearance of an Alpha Male....Tall, Muscular, Symmetrical Facial Features, FacialHair etc.

Back
Top Bottom