Has anyone smashed a chick that was even remotely famous?

My mom didn't raise me actually. Judging from how upset you seem, you appear to have spent too much time around yours while growing up.

Makes sense. Maybe you're trying to smash all these chicks to make up for your dad being inside of you too much.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by illfrozn

My mom didn't raise me actually. Judging from how upset you seem, you appear to have spent too much time around yours while growing up.

Makes sense. Maybe you're trying to smash all these chicks to make up for your dad being inside of you too much.
smile.gif

BA-ZING!!! Got em!

Originally Posted by Leebuttahz

Originally Posted by Themsomeflykicks

360637244.jpg

Paula Jai Parker from all those low budget black comedies... Didn't hit her, but she used to stay in the same house as my girl in Cleveland

So, if you didn't hit, what makes you think we care she stayed in the same house as your girl?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Foreal now dudes just throwing up random fun facts

better than just making up some %%$# and lying so much you can't even keep track of what the original lie was

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

actually, eff it
laugh.gif

hit me up with a pm.� I think I'ma try to get together some nyc nters for a bar night slash "come meet AntonLavey and see how weird he is in person" night either this weekend or next.� we can take shots and chase women.� it should be fun as long as no one brings up any recent NT threads and makes *+!* weird.

Mayor you not invited.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

smh.gif
damn %@@*$% wit the lies..I
laugh.gif
@ the selma hayek one...that means you smashed her like 15 yrs ago...? *%#@ outta here wit that...lyin on ya johnson issad...but this thread is comedy nonetheless...
laugh.gif
@ the next clip...I remember that one...

well it doesn't surprise me that he's smashed all these chicks cuz he could pass as anthony anderson's (uglier/fatter) brother or something

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

well it doesn't surprise me that he's smashed all these chicks cuz he could pass as anthony anderson's (uglier/fatter) brother or something

hooold it... hoooold it.. i cant...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I smashed a few NYC singers/artists

Lissy Trullie
Lissy+Trullie.jpg

Bella (Fire and reason)
1481_tfar.jpg

Sarah(actress)
qx1npv.jpg

And all 4 girls in this pic got handled by the team. This and previous picture was at the Everybody Nose shoot, I handled toooo much pum pum when i worked there. Peep bella in the top right

a87py.jpg
I was gonna suggest we start chillin if you in the LES, but after seeing that Everybody Nose pic I suspect we already got mutual friends and might'a met a time or two ...
nerd.gif

I'm gonna fall back for a bit before I get exposed on here
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

actually, eff it
laugh.gif

hit me up with a pm.� I think I'ma try to get together some nyc nters for a bar night slash "come meet AntonLavey and see how weird he is in person" night either this weekend or next.� we can take shots and chase women.� it should be fun as long as no one brings up any recent NT threads and makes *+!* weird.

Mayor you not invited.

Damn I'm trying to hit that summit up but a dude in LA for another month. I want to see this dude Anton in some black thigh High boots with the BurberryTrench on.

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

Damn alchemiss..I thought we was peoples from way back.

How bout this. Firstly, the quote when I said "I chickened out" was not the truth.
I had to watch my tounge because my Ex chicks new dude is a ISSer and a NT lurker. He bee puttin her up on my biz for the last year or so, and I was still tryin 2 smash. Eh belive it or don't idk.

And late80s. Miss, the hightop fade was from like late 06. Before your beloved hipster/retro wanna be's even thought of it.
They was still rockin size 66 swingmans ma.

And this is HBWs decree...

If you don't F'n belive me, I live by LaX off aviation and aborviate.
Call me when ur in my area. Ill let you see all and any pictures in the flesh. Well not all but some.
Now how's that for comfirmation?

Not like I really need anyones approval, but my swag is invincible.
On my momma.

laugh.gif
Man, if I lived out there, I'd definately show up!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

The old NT
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

WORD This thread feels like it for some reason...
laugh.gif
(< old school smileys ftw)

Back
Top Bottom