Has anyone seen this? Shoezeum on Youtube

Surfing eBay for AM95s today when I saw a posting; caught my eye since he was selling the FULL line of The History Of Air Pack- there was a youtube link so I clicked it - all I can say is this is one of my dreams if I hit the lottery...

Mods sorry just had to share. This guy is simply just doing it. My racks at home have nothing on what this guy has got going on...

& this:

http://www.youtube.com/wa...MaJQ&feature=related

Even if this guy's just showing off this is some serious OCD dedication (or maybe too much money?)

The kicker is that he takes the time to accent his pieces with accessories & I'm devastated because from what I see his collection is sz 11-12 (my size)

Surfing eBay for AM95s today when I saw a posting; caught my eye since he was selling the FULL line of The History Of Air Pack- there was a youtube link so I clicked it - all I can say is this is one of my dreams if I hit the lottery...

Mods sorry just had to share. This guy is simply just doing it. My racks at home have nothing on what this guy has got going on...

& this:

http://www.youtube.com/wa...MaJQ&feature=related

Even if this guy's just showing off this is some serious OCD dedication (or maybe too much money?)

The kicker is that he takes the time to accent his pieces with accessories & I'm devastated because from what I see his collection is sz 11-12 (my size)

indifferent.gif

sweet jesus... 

Wait.. is this the guy selling his jordans for like $50k on eGay?

Yes,the guy is a herb. He just did those prices to get attention for his collection from news sites about sneakers

Yes,the guy is a herb. He just did those prices to get attention for his collection from news sites about sneakers

As a guy who loves wearing all his kicks, I just see it as a terrible waste to treat shoes like baseball cards or something. His money though.

As a guy who loves wearing all his kicks, I just see it as a terrible waste to treat shoes like baseball cards or something. His money though.

If you take away all the multiple pairs dude really wouldnt have that much going on. He has about 3-5 multiples of almost each shoe, and the shrink wrapping thats not the brightest thing to do either

If you take away all the multiple pairs dude really wouldnt have that much going on. He has about 3-5 multiples of almost each shoe, and the shrink wrapping thats not the brightest thing to do either

Kinda corny now that I think about it. Im sure his regular collection is nowhere near what he has wrapped.

Kinda corny now that I think about it. Im sure his regular collection is nowhere near what he has wrapped.

This dude is a lame. I saw one of his listings a few weeks ago. He wanted $1,000 for Mrs. Pac Man and Pac Man dunks.

This dude is a lame. I saw one of his listings a few weeks ago. He wanted $1,000 for Mrs. Pac Man and Pac Man dunks.

Lots and lots of hate in this thread about the "shoezeum" and the thread in JB about it as well. The prices are ridiculous (regardless if the "props" are included like his auctions say), maybe he thinks of them as art, not sure - but either way, outrageous. Has anybody actually sent him any offers? Also, how many of you have actually vacuum shrink wrapped their shoes? I've always heard that it was a terrible thing to do, but then again, I wear all of mine and dont care to do anything of that nature. Seems like this guy isn't as stupid as everyone makes him out to be, he did put all of this stuff together (including the funds to do it) - maybe he knows something about storing sneakers that you guys dont. Like I said, I have no clue about shrinkwrapping, stretchwrapping, ziplocking, or any other kind of shoe preservation

Lots and lots of hate in this thread about the "shoezeum" and the thread in JB about it as well. The prices are ridiculous (regardless if the "props" are included like his auctions say), maybe he thinks of them as art, not sure - but either way, outrageous. Has anybody actually sent him any offers? Also, how many of you have actually vacuum shrink wrapped their shoes? I've always heard that it was a terrible thing to do, but then again, I wear all of mine and dont care to do anything of that nature. Seems like this guy isn't as stupid as everyone makes him out to be, he did put all of this stuff together (including the funds to do it) - maybe he knows something about storing sneakers that you guys dont. Like I said, I have no clue about shrinkwrapping, stretchwrapping, ziplocking, or any other kind of shoe preservation

Back
Top Bottom