Has anyone here ever successfully quit smoking cigarettes?

Use the patch my man.. It works, but you have to want it.

I'm the type of person that smoke like a motha but then quit whenever I want. Its hard yea, but I manage.

I smoked a pack and a half a day + blunts from 7th grade until 11th grade. I stopped both and I couldn't feel better.

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

my plan is to just straight up stop buying them

Well this might sound a little extreme. But for the first week that you plan on quitting, buy everything you would need at the store, Gas, food etc. So you don't have to make those dreadful trips to the convenient store/gas station. Get rid of any credit or debit cards and go a week without spending money.

If you successfully do that, you'll quit. To be honest, if you plan on straight up stop buying them, the days when you make gas station trips, you'll pick up a pack-o-newpots.

i have never tried, but i know i could if i was determined.

smokin.gif
>
glasses.gif

quit for 2 years and couple months. just picked up again. at 5-10 ciggs a day. feel like i can quit at anytime though...which i will eventually

edit: its all mental. if you tell yourself to quit,you will. i kept telling myself i was gonna quit, and one day i woke up and was like %^&* it im done. but now im back
grin.gif

i quit january 3rd, and i smoked about 10-pack a day, i slowly cut back and was at 3-7 a day. I can tell you i feel better, taking deep breaths is easier. But, i cannot tell you i dont think about it almost every day.

Back
Top Bottom