Has anyone else been using StockX?

Has anyone ordered a pair of black suede ovo 12s on here any size from stockx.com if so how was your experience

Thanks in advance

**HIGHLY IMPORTANT** Protect your STOCKX account!

Hello guys, well so I've been selling for sometime just a few shoes from my collection (about 20 pairs in all) in Stockx and GOAT mainly.... so this just happened yesterday. My Stockx account appears to have been hacked :smh:. Someone changed my password and payout information, worst case about $170 where sent by Stockx to a different Paypal account and a pair of shoes where sold on my behalf.

Worst of all? I have emailed, twitted, instant messaged stockx, 24 hours later. Not a single reply, no nothing.... if someone from stockx reads this PLEASE pay attention to your customers....
Will be posting this on GOAT app forum as well just to have it more exposed. Guys be careful, stockx appears to be unware of this and appears to lack any customer service.

:frown:

Good luck to all!!

fakes are too good these days. that's why i only wear unauthorized kicks now.

c453b2532fead154d833771425d24a3f87f950eb_hq.jpg

IMG_9244.PNG
Of all things this disturbs me the most. Their "sales" data shows 45 pairs of Royalty 4s all in size 12 and all at $250 sold in Less than 24 hours? This manipulates the shoes value. Was it a mistake, intentional, or are those sales legit? IDK smells fishy

IMG_9244.PNG
Of all things this disturbs me the most. Their "sales" data shows 45 pairs of Royalty 4s all in size 12 and all at $250 sold in Less than 24 hours? This manipulates the shoes value. Was it a mistake, intentional, or are those sales legit? IDK smells fishy

If a reselling vendor like flightclub is retrieving a shoe from their inventory, stockX will scan it and think it's sold at this value. They are misleading customers and market price. Which is a ... fraud.

just got a purchase supreme jacket failing authentication. They should provide images. Now the jacket has gone up in price compare to what I paid. Seller should get a penalty, and buyer a reward when that happens.

Each of the 4 times I've tried, and won cement NA 4's the price was just a a shade above retail. Everytime they've failed authentication, and I'd try with another pair the next day and price would be up $50+ bucks. I really doubt they've all been fakes (I can't see anybody stupid enough to be willing to lose money, and send a fake pair in knowing they would have to pass an authentication), I just think stockX is trying to control the market price on them. As a buyer it's dissapointing, but as a seller I'd be fuming. Im pretty sure stockX is legit in merchandise, but their business practices seem extremely shady especially to sellers. They really should give a summary to the buyer, and let them decide. I'm not like a lot of guys on NT, I'm not real picky as long as their not complete fakes.

so partial fakes are ok?

LOL... NO! Should have worded that better. Just don't care too much about excess glue, and all that stuff people on here always complaining about.

Edit: I wouldn't really even mind if the original box was not included. I buy my shoes to wear never kept anything DS long.

Last edited:
that's goat, i haven't heard of or know stockx as the company that is anal like that, they're pretty lax when it comes to that stuff as far as i understand.

as for the conspiracy theories. i don't think they would go through all that trouble to call real pairs fake, to raise the lowest price of a shoe $50. think about it, they eat the shipping cost of each pair they turn away. not to mention the lost profits of their fees they would have had if the shoe were real..

Someone hacked my PayPal account and tried to buy from stockx. I let stockx know and they canceled the transaction but they indefinitely suspended my account and wont allow me to make a new one. Won't even respond to my emails or nothing

Anyone got their stockX account hacked into??

Check your payment under setting and make sure money is going into your account count...

Mine got hacked and they put in their bank info into my payment, so last pair I sold the payment went directly into their bank account.... and I can't seem to delete their info out of my account either..... and stockX customer service is really terrible.... I'm trying to tell them that's not my account but all the customers service is saying is it's showed I've been paid.... just FYI

Sold an item and the shipping label was for Arizona. When did Stock X began using AZ as a second location?

shipped my first 2 shoes to stockx to get authenticated. after reading some of these comments its got me worrried even though i know theyre both 100% legit.

Back
Top Bottom