has anybody seen....

3 guys and one hammer.
sick.gif
. i just saw it and i have seen many vids inthe net but this one tops them all for me. its sooo
smh.gif
and
sick.gif
in the sametime. and yes to me its worst then the pain olympics.. if you guys havent watch it..beware if you are..

u talkin bout hammer in a bag?... the one wit the two russian guys beatin that guy?... then when they use the screwdriver?...

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

u talkin bout hammer in a bag?... the one wit the two russian guys beatin that guy?... then when they use the screwdriver?...
yes.
sick.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif

Man, that video sucks so much. I don't even know why I keep getting drawn intowatching these things. Those fools are mad dumb for killing that poor guy and even dumber for filming the whole thing, showing their faces, their location,their voices, wow. I think the sounds were more powerful than the visuals though, just hearing the man groaning in pain while drowning in his own blood tookme a while to forget. And the way that these fools just smile and laugh just made me heated.
For those that haven't seen it yet, here's a translation of what they were saying; translated by Chris from Uncover Reality forums. (warning this isactually really really graphic.

Spoiler [+]
Before he starts hitting him with the yellow thing, it's very quiet and mumbled I can't make it out.
"Hold on, hold on....Be neater, %%*$!" - probably saying that to watch out for the blood.
*Laughing*
"Hold on, hold on, hold on, don't hit him, don't hit him.....Watch him *the rest is muffled*" - Psycho %%*$ is probably telling him to watch how he is bleeding as he zooms in the camera to his face.
The next part has very bad audio and is very muffled by cans and such. I can make out one or two words but not enough to make out a coherent sentence.
After the screw driver stabbing:
"What?.....With what?" - As he responds to the guy who stabs him
"What, he's still alive?!?" - The guy stabbing him exclaims
The response of the camera man I can't make out perfectly because he's speaking very fast and again the quality isn't the best but I believe he says something along the lines of:
"He's still moving his arms after I ripped up his intestines"
The stabber says something along the lines of "He's having a !*%%!% up day" as he steps on his stomach.
*More muffled talk as he proceeds to stab him in the eyes with the screwdriver*
"Get over here fast.....Kill him already."
"What?" - Stabber
"Kill him already."
He says something about his hammer which I believe to be "I already put the hammer back," followed by "He's already dead." - Stabber
"He's not dead and I already poked out his eyes" - Camera man
*Note: There are mainly two of saying the word "dead" in Russian, they're using a term that is phonetically written as "zdoh," which is a way of saying "dead" when talking about animals and things lower life value, such as criminals, if that makes sense*
"Get the knife" - Camera man
*Proceeds to bludgeon him then interrupts by saying something I can't make out*
"More more" - Camera man telling him to keep bludgeoning him to make sure he's dead, and not so much for pleasure any more.
"Hold on, hold on" - Camera man
*They start walking back to the car*
More muffled talk from the blond haired piece of @++$
"Wash your hands" - Camera Man
Camera man begins telling him something that I can't make out clearly for some reason but I believe he says "Spray the *name of the chemical*" followed by "I'll hold it," as they started to clean the hammer.
*Muffled talk from the guy washing the hammer*
*More muffled talk from the guy washing his face and walking back from his car*
"I stuck the screwdriver in his brain" - Says the camera man
*Muffled talk from the guy washing his hands*
"I got him in the nose from his eye" - Says the camera man *I'm not exactly sure on this one, but I know he says something along the lines of that.
"I don't understand, how was he alive? I felt his brain" - Says the camera man
"I was holding the screw driver like this *muffled/don't understand*" - Camera man
Before the video ends the blond piece of scum says something like "Alright, let's get a picture"

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

can someone give me the PG-13 description?

basically the video starts off with a bloody faced man laying on the ground...then one of the boys starts bashing his face with a hammer...then he takes ascrew driver and starts stabbing him in the stomach...while hes still breathing BTW

Back
Top Bottom