Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

They could've gave that father one punch before the bailiffs rushed to protect Nassar :smh:

tenor.gif

I see they getting around to that vid of Jay-Z beating up that little girl :lol:

With his name out there so much over cheating I was wondering why his name wasn't brought up much earlier with his other alleged pedo activities.

I see they getting around to that vid of Jay-Z beating up that little girl :lol:

With his name out there so much over cheating I was wondering why his name wasn't brought up much earlier with his other alleged pedo activities.

Honestly? Probably because white feminists are conflicted going after black folks/minorities.
It's liberal white guilt under the guise of "we don't want to be called racists."

Damn I've been forgetting about the dudes.

Guess its clear Crews will be having a hard time for quite awhile now.

He should've done it when he wasn't in front of the cameras and mic.

You gotta do it when everyone has their guard down.

He was probably overwhelmed with emotion at that point though.
Yea he made too big of a scene. He should have played it cool then ran over there on the low.

At first I was like "ah ha I knew she was full of ****..", but then I watched the clip. This MF said "trans women get raped more often...".

***** by who?!?

For the love of all solid matter, please ID your attacker. We all want to know who is out here like that.
Ol girl sounds like one of the all lives matter folk.

In my mind, as a man, it just seems like a normal thing to do and I don't understand facing any repercussions for it when its not a race thing.

Only thing Terry didn't do that I would've was beat the pulp out of that guy on the spot.

Guess its a good example for how it is for women who speak out have to deal before this movement started.

Yeah, but I still would've knocked that fool out.

Just the audacity and level of creepy pervyness I'd have to break something.

Terry did the right thing though. Maybe his wife should've knocked him out.

Last edited:
Read the uma thurman interview. I thought she was gonna say weinstein raped her but he exposed himself and sorta tackled her to the ground.

weinstein seems really bad since it sounds like his assistants would help out and be the ones to tell women he was waiting for them in whatever hotel rooms and send them up. Like what kinda person are you to work for someone like him and send women up that might possibly get assaulted?

weinstein seems really bad since it sounds like his assistants would help out and be the ones to tell women he was waiting for them in whatever hotel rooms and send them up. Like what kinda person are you to work for someone like him and send women up that might possibly get assaulted?

The type to do what it takes to succeed in the ruthless Hollywood business
Morality out the window

Back
Top Bottom