***Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Official Post*** Release Date 7/15/09

So far 100% on Rotten Tomatoes granted only 7 reviews but film so far has received very positive reviews.
Can't wait to see this!
pimp.gif

i will be there on opening day. im a huge harry potter fun.
pimp.gif

im pissed off that it won't be in imax for two weeks after it's initial release because transformers 2 is still being shown.

i WILL see harry potter in imax... i'll just have to see it twice.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chris82790

emma watson!
devil.gif

she's going to Brown University in the fall... 10 minutes away from my house
pimp.gif
and it's on thayer st, which im always at latenight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait to watch.
The only bad thing is i wanna see it with friends, but none of my friends really like Harry Potter much.

Our IMAX here in the MILE HIGH will have it opening day.. I cant wait for this one, gonna line up acouple hours early to see the wildin bunch all dressed up... and ohhhh YEAHHH

11chb3p.jpg

20u3ka1.jpg

311nivt.jpg

103wi69.jpg

2d9y6tk.jpg

Ohhh that HERMIONE

read all the books, but haven't seen a movie in the theater. I usually wait for DVD, but I may just make an exception.

Originally Posted by Vidasman

Our IMAX here in the MILE HIGH will have it opening day.. I cant wait for this one, gonna line up a couple hours early to see the wildin bunch all dressed up... and ohhhh YEAHHH

11chb3p.jpg

20u3ka1.jpg

311nivt.jpg

2d9y6tk.jpg

Ohhh that HERMIONE
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

I really hope the movie doesn't dissapoint and I hope they don't leave out too many details..

oh and Emma Watson is my wifey
pimp.gif

I won't be able to see it until I get back from Chicago on the 22, but as soon as I get back I will be watching this movie. Preferably in IMAX.

Back
Top Bottom